Popcorn Sutton Moonshine for sale....White Lightening!

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samp615
    • Dec 2011

Popcorn Sutton Moonshine for sale....White Lightening!

Hey all-

Last year I sold about 30 bottles of Popcorn Sutton's famous moonshine to folks on this message board.

I got a TON of emails asking for more, and I finally got my hands on some.

Here's a site I set up so people can buy it:

Let me know if you have any questions.
  • 904Punk
    • Jun 2012

Sorry, in my opinion you can't legally buy shine in a store and shine isn't 93 proof, if we get a batch that low for some reason we just dump it back in the mash. I haven't tried the stuff personally but looks to me like just a marketing gimmick with a famous shiner's face and name.

Comment

• Rubman
      • Dec 2011

904 -- let me get a hook up on some real deal, shit!

Comment

• 904Punk
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Rubman
        904 -- let me get a hook up on some real deal, shit!
        I've got ya when I get back to Texas next month, rub.

Comment

• BSAshovel
          • May 2013

Junior Johnson midnight moon, sold in ABC stores around here. I hear its taste the same, and made correctly, but it is over $20 a quart.

$70 a quart? the best stuff around here is $10, but some guys charge up to $25, & most are inferior to my favorite supplier.

I joke to everyone, that drugs are everywhere, but shine is hard to get, & I have to order a month or so in advance. what a shame.

I just lost a connection recently due to a bust. but I didn't care for his shine anyway, but its a shame them revenuers hassling good old country boys, I wish they would make as much effort towards hard drugs, as they seem to towards shiners, I placed an order for a quart 2 weeks ago, I don't even have a shot worth left in fridge right now.

my favorite drink, mix up black cherry Kool-Aid, as per directions, add 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar to the 2 quarts. chill your shine, & Kool-Aid, now pour a shot to shot & a half in a tall tea glass, handful of crushed ice, & fill with Kool-Aid & stir. that's my drink of choice. I call it shine-aid

Comment

• kombi66
            • Sep 2010

here in arkansas you can get that in the liquor store like 29-30 bucks a quart.....lol

Comment

• samp615
              • Dec 2011

Wow, tons of hate.

Sorry for the high price, but it is what it is.

I have a lot of the real stuff, I'm just trying to figure out the best way to sell without breaking the law OR if I were to break the law, how to not get caught.

Comment

• Greasercustoms
                • Aug 2013

that is really expensive regardless of who made it. i could get you 170 proof plus for that price a quart. 100 proof around here is $20/QT and $70/gal

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                Working...
                ;