X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedemptionMotorcycles
    • Apr 2012

9MM ammo deal? Up to 600 rounds if you're quick

Heres the link:

You decide if it's a deal or not, but good luck finding any amounts like these at your local shop.

You can order sets of 200, up to 600 total.
  • Ghosttown
    • Mar 2010

Check GunBot, there are better deals out there.
    This has been a pretty handy resource.

Comment

• CRFyou
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Ghosttown

http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/9mm/
      Fucking Sandyhook. .223/5.56 is about .70/round at the cheapest. That's double the cost from last November.

Comment

• RedemptionMotorcycles
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Ghosttown

http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/9mm/

Thanks for the link.

Bookmarked.

Comment

• 33anda3rdreich
          • Dec 2010

I have a bunch of .38 and .357 Im trying to get rid of

Comment

• Greybeardbob
            • May 2012

Originally posted by 33anda3rdreich
            I have a bunch of .38 and .357 Im trying to get rid of
            What ya got and how much $$$, I may be tnterested.

Bob

Comment

• SamHain
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by CRFyou
              Fucking Sandyhook. .223/5.56 is about .70/round at the cheapest. That's double the cost from last November.
              Its damn insanity. I haven't bought any 5.56 since it was under .25/round.

Comment

• Revelator
                • Aug 2009

Good Deal?

No. They are just not screwing you as hard as the others.

sooner or later the supply will catch up to the demand & prices will stabilize.
                ..........of course, things could get worse if more staged terror strikes happen , or more
                false flag school shootings put feinstein & bloomberg back on the nightly babble box.
                If that is the case there could be another big panic run to the gun shops by the masses, so maybe
                pick up a few boxes, but please don't call it a good deal. The good deals will come after hussein obama gets impeached.

Comment

• SamHain
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Revelator
                  Good Deal?

..........of course, things could get worse if more staged terror strikes happen , or more
                  false flag school shootings put feinstein & bloomberg back on the nightly babble box.
                  If that is the case there could be another big panic run to the gun shops by the masses, so maybe
                  pick up a few boxes, but please don't call it a good deal. The good deals will come after hussein obama gets impeached.
                  As long as people are willing to pay ridiculous prices there is no reason to lower them. I wouldn't.

Comment

• Revelator
                    • Aug 2009

Yep that's the way it usually goes.
                    They definitely will try & keep the prices high as long as they can.
                    Much of the recent buying was by concerned citizens who were UNARMED & suddenly
                    decided to become ARMED when they seen the Tyranny at hand, & they are paying
                    whatever prices They can to get stocked up, I think most of the average gun owners who
                    already have their stockade are laying low in hopes of prices gradually coming back down
                    to prices they are used to spending, But then, that could send the prices back up as a new wave of buyers
                    step in. so maybe we are screwed.

Comment

• Revelator
                      • Aug 2009

russian rounds (coated steel) not brass, but less than .50 per round

We offer a great selection of FMJ rounds for your 9mm pistol. Shop Ammunition Store today for great deals on 9mm FMJ ammo and much more.

& then there are the auctions...
                      Buy ammo for sale online, from popular calibers to hard-to-find vintage ammunition. Stock up & save big with great deals on bulk ammo, all at GunBroker!
                      Last edited by Revelator; 06-12-2013, 7:13 PM.

Comment

• Arsenal
                        • Apr 2013

GUNS GUNS GUNS!!! BULLETS!! I've got some 7.62x39 and a handful of guns to move here in the near future. I'm pretty sure I've spent more on ammo than each of my guns now too. If you catch the night stockers at walmart, it's a good time to catch ammo for a fairly normal price.

Comment

• BSAshovel
                          • May 2013

Originally posted by Arsenal
                          GUNS GUNS GUNS!!! BULLETS!! I've got some 7.62x39 and a handful of guns to move here in the near future. I'm pretty sure I've spent more on ammo than each of my guns now too. If you catch the night stockers at walmart, it's a good time to catch ammo for a fairly normal price.
                          one of the local walmarts had a major OOOOPS recently, I seriously doubt they reported this oops to the BATF. while the dept manager from the sporting goods was on break or lunch the flunky relieving him sold a firearm, cash sale, rung up on register, & customer walked out door, no paper work, no background check, fingerprint, nothing, plus from video of customer leaving it was out of state car. flunky was reprimanded, but not fired, but things could have changed, as I heard about it the week it happened, which was in last couple of months, as I know a few employees there, but I havent inquired about it recently, but now only store managers have keys to guns. lol....

as for ammo all local walmarts sold out of normal stuff.

Comment

• Arsenal
                            • Apr 2013

You just gotta be there when they stock it. I have bought ammo in every caliber I shoot through the entirety of this stupid gun scare and I shoot a lot. On average 2-4 times a week when I'm not stupid busy. Just gotta catch it.

Comment

• RedemptionMotorcycles
                              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Revelator
                              Good Deal?

I hear you on all points.

I wrote '9mm ammo deal?', meaning you decide if it's a 'deal' or not.
                              Last edited by RedemptionMotorcycles; 06-13-2013, 2:03 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;