CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: She Rides

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default She Rides

The lady love of mine grumped at the sight of my bike the first time she saw it. Not because it was a two wheeled death machine, not because she could imagine every bike skank out there wanting to touch my balls, and not because my love of all things two wheeled had come before her in the past. No, she harrumphed the shit out of my chop because it had one seat and would only have one seat ever. She wants to know why she can't ride with me. She wants to know why wouldn't WANT her to ride with me. She's gorgeous. She's fun. She doesn't yap my ear off. She's a good chick. Still, I don't want her, or any other on the back of my bike.

I asked her, "do you want to be with me when I'm riding?" Yes she does "good. You have a class that starts Thursday afternoon. If you don't take the class, you can't hang out with me on the bike." She says ok. She gets to the Harleydavidson stealership and walks into class to learn to ride for the next 4 days. Upon her "graduation", she comes home to a shadow sitting in the carport. She's on that Honda constantly. Loves every minute of it.

So here is my question, I hate passengers on my bike, and I never want one there no matter how pretty her ass is. Am I the minority? I don't want pillion seat, two up, king and queen, none of it. I ride for myself. It's my therapy. Keeps my little bit of sanity intact if I can ride when I can.

Put her on her own bike. Maybe she can keep up. See? I can be down with women's lib too.

Get Adobe Flash player

My late wife was a biker so no training required, but we preferred to ride separately because motorcycles are fundamentally a single-person vehicle.

I don't mind keeping the passenger option since it's been handy over the years, but prefer to ride solo.

She on the other hand ran solo seats to discourage any requests for a ride because some men can be assholes to female bikers.

When one guy (before my time) she wanted nothing to do with got a bit pushy she stuck a Kotex on her rear fender and told him basically "here's your bitch pad". He got the hint....

Get Adobe Flash player

I've never liked it either, I've actually had more guys on the back than chicks. I've never cared for king and queen seats before but recently got hooked on them for some weird reason and two of my bikes will be getting them now.

Get Adobe Flash player

I will be building two bikes, a solo and a 2 seater. I ride for the alone time.

nunez8853

I dont like it either so i have only one seat and took off the passenger pegs.

i think its more so i dont want to be held responsible for some dumb chick falling off the back or getting hurt because she didnt know how to take a turn.

Id rather get an extra bike and have the chick follow than to be on the back but thats just me...

Get Adobe Flash player

Hate riding two up, the broad enjoys it from time to time so the pegs are there just incase but always have the solo on.

Get Adobe Flash player

I wouldn't mind my wife learning to ride but there are benefits to packing her

Get Adobe Flash player

Every time my wife goes for a ride with me I break down. I like rising solo much better.

Get Adobe Flash player

I will say I've been getting more accustomed to having the OL on the back. Until not too long ago I was never one to have an OL but since I do now I've found I prefer her to ride with me because I just hate riding in cars so when we go out it's ether she rides on the back or we take the truck, easy decision for me.

Get Adobe Flash player

The Wife loved to ride with me until a rainy day run in with a dude running a red light (basically resorted in a mean powerslide to a stop that scared her to death). She reacted well during it, had just graduate from Riding School, but now wants nothing to do with them. So the decision was made for me on that one. Now I just have to find a way to convince her to jump back on that saddle. The first 'almost-wreck' can be a scary one, and hard for a lot of people to get over. I just hope she does!
    Last edited by Siempre; 06-09-2013 at 8:55 PM. Reason: 'read' vs 'red'

Get Adobe Flash player

I just clicked on this for the Danzig reference.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTTIGER666 View Post
    Was waiting on a Danzig reference. Or Samhain even.

Get Adobe Flash player

Was going to post the song, but felt lazy since I'm on the phone...
    Last edited by 904Punk; 06-09-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

same deal here. my wife used to race dirt bikes. she taught me how to ride in the yard. we both bought bikes the same day so we could ride together. no one is riding on the back of my bike. well cept her when we were both drunk at the smokeout. lol no pegs, no seat haha

Get Adobe Flash player

I never wanted to have a passenger on my bike, always figured a broad would look better riding her own, but the past year I have gotten more into the idea of a chick on the back. Something about how vulnerable a motorcycle passenger is makes me realize that if a girl wants to be sitting behind you all the time, that's a down-ass chick with a lot of trust in you. I dig that.

Get Adobe Flash player

I keep a bitch pad on my shovel for my wife, but we are planning on getting her a bike of her own sometime soon. I will still keep the pad on there for my daughters though cuz they love to putt around the neighborhood and who am I to turn down a nice ride.

Get Adobe Flash player

I honestly prefer to ride solo, however, growing up, I always ran a seat for two, I wanted to be prepared for when a female asked for a ride, & they always got wet, & majority of time I got to have some fun. the success rate on a vibrating Harley was astranomical compared to a smooth jap bike.

my wifes first ride ever on a bike was when we was dating our first week actually, & she had been hounding me for a ride, I had a Triumph crotch rocket, & blasted through the mountain back roads at 100mph plus during a torrential lightning storm, she loved it & was hooked? now she has female biker friends & she feels excluded when they plan trips, & we go to a biker church and they have rides all the time, but because of my job, I cant participate in most, as I work almost all weekends, & get days off during the week, so thats why I bought her a bike, however its a project a 1971 BSA,

my shovel project will only have a solo seat, as I really miss the days of riding solo, no need to pick up women, wife will have her own, & in an emergency, I will throw a shop rag over fender for wife. presently if I go for a ride besides to & from work I get hounded to go with, & its been like this a couple years, & as much as I love my wife, I love the open road being 1 with the bike & no talking, no worries, just toss a coin on map, go explore the area where it lands, or just decide on a dollar amount to spend for a ride, devide in 2, _ minus enough for a meal, & ride with no place to go, until you spend the first half, stop & eat & head back with rest.

Get Adobe Flash player

I have a passenger seat on my bike. If a pretty girl asks to go for a ride, crap man you take that girl for a ride.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTTIGER666 View Post
    as i was reading through this thread that song kepy playing on repeat in my head

Get Adobe Flash player

I have a bike, my wife has her own bike and we have one for 2 up riding. I'm not a fan of a passenger on most bikes but on a large touring bike it's fine.

Share This