Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mad750
    • Aug 2009

Vegas cycle swap

Us chest thumpin vegas kids are hosting a pretty sweet cycle swap! it will be held at the oldest bar on the las vegas strip. they have a huge parking lot for anyone and everyone who wants to bring there old parts out and buy,sell, or trade them. it will be the first sunday of every month starting Sept 6th.
    There will be no spot fee's. kind of an honor system if yer making money hopefully you'll donate a lil portion to help with the cost of puttin this thing together. Dino's is a full service bar and we also have one of the best salt water dog stands out there, right next to the front door.
    Were starting it later in the evening so the heat wont beat ya down. so come on down. if anything its a reason for a great party and some good times.

• crownmotorz
    • Aug 2009

got my shit ready

Comment

• imtheslime
      • Aug 2009

Wish I could make it. I need to find a front end, damn work.

Comment

• boynamedsue666
        • Aug 2009

keric what front end do ya need? ive got a couple at the house.

Comment

• imtheslime
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by boynamedsue666
          keric what front end do ya need? ive got a couple at the house.
          I was going for the incognito bump when I posted, but I do need some forks. Kinda short on funds at the moment. I have to re mock up once I pick my frame up. I'm not really picky, If go with a springer it will be pretty close to a stock length, if I get a hydro. (thinking late model sporty) I'll probably send it to Frank's if its too long or do the pvc thing. I'll have to see what you have.
          Have to work but I'm hoping I can get off early enough to make it to the swap, hate to miss it.

Comment

• mad750
            • Aug 2009

Getting excited for this one.

Comment

• imtheslime
              • Aug 2009

Odds of me making it are better, thanks to a schizophrenic coward at work. But now all I can afford is a hotdog.
              Last edited by imtheslime; 09-05-2009, 9:48 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;