Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KnuckleheadGarage
    • May 2013

Knucklehead Garage Build Thread

Hey guys! Just thought I'd start a build thread for my shop and show you all some of the things we've been working on...as well as start a timeline for myself to look back on.

First off - my name is Steven. I'm 24 and currently work two full-time jobs. One being an accountant and the other running my own shop. I decided to take the plunge and started building my shop in October of 2012. Four long cold miserable months later - I finally had some space to work in. Since then, we've stayed busy but there's still TONS of work to be done. I can sleep when I'm dead, right?

Anywho - here are some pics of my shop...

Hoping to have my office, driveway, and parking area complete in a month or so. I also have plans for a bike lift, two post vehicle lift, and a few other goodies to make life a little easier.

Just finished this '77 KZ650.

A few of our XS650's...

And we just started on this KZ440 which will be our 'official' shop bike for a few shows coming up

I have no clue how this will actually turn out. We're shooting for a stretched, super low, mono shock setup. More pics will be up shortly and sorry for the long post!

• blackstar602
    • Apr 2013

Sweet, nice bikes! Always good to see a business grow up.

Comment

• dooder
      • Mar 2013

surprised you haven't gotten more responses.
      those XS650's are sweet!

post up some more pics

Comment

• KnuckleheadGarage
        • May 2013

Small update...aside from building two other bikes and a car - I finally had some time to strip my bike down and start laying some paint.

My initial plan was to do something with a bunch of flake and a crazy color. I somehow ended up going two tone and pastel colors with a vintage style logo. No clue how that happened but I really like it.

Started with this...

I also managed to squeeze in a quick shoot of our buddys bike...looks awesome!

Comment

• KnuckleheadGarage
          • May 2013

Finally found some time to wrap up the editing on this video. Back to the shop I go!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;