Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CupidsDeathDay
    • Mar 2013

Okay. I have read through about 1/3rd of it. But i only have time to read it at work but i knock out a few pages a day. So i should be done reading it by the time my week is over.

But on the 142.5 mains your not running too rich at all?..
    And if not then I'm probably going to assume your running a 40-42.5 on the pilots then?

Comment

• 3tc
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by CupidsDeathDay
      Okay. I have read through about 1/3rd of it. But i only have time to read it at work but i knock out a few pages a day. So i should be done reading it by the time my week is over.

But on the 142.5 mains your not running too rich at all?..
      And if not then I'm probably going to assume your running a 40-42.5 on the pilots then?

45 piliot
      130 air
      in regards to the mains..ours are 135 stock.remember they went to the bs34 during the gas crunch so they are jetted pretty small from the factory.so 142.5 isnt really a big jump..i started at 140 .they were lean,i went all the way to 147.5 just cause i had em layn in my box..very rich..i bought 145 ,and they were also rich but not to bad...i put in the 142.5 n they are perfect ...for me..your experinces may differ..

some more info for you here.

Comment

• CupidsDeathDay
        • Mar 2013

So on the Air Jets i should go with the B42/55 instead of the BS30/97 ones, or does that matter?

Other than that i think i have it now. I need the Main jets to be the 142.5 Small Rounds, and a 45(With bleeds) on the Pilots to get the proper increase in air and fuel on the mixture since im increasing the flow on the intake and exhaust.

Comment

• 3tc
          • Aug 2012

the air jets in the bs34's are the same as the main jets (small round type)used in the 38 series..

about half way down the page is the jets ull need for ure air jets.

i been looking all mornin for B42/55 , BS30/97.i think that u were looking at the wrong air jets..try the ones in the link i provided.n update me if im wrong ,plz.
          Last edited by 3tc; 04-01-2013, 7:57 AM.

Comment

• CupidsDeathDay
            • Mar 2013

That's funny. I checked that out and you are right. They are the same as the main jets on the BS34 CV carbs but the #130's, i need, are out of stock!... xD Figures.

Thanks for the help though. I went ahead and ordered the Pilots and now waiting on the Main jets to get back in stock, or just might order them on Jets-R-Us.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;