CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 29 of 34 First ... 192728293031 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I dig the pro street look, off spring of the diggers!

2005 Dyna low with a s&s 117 I havnt done anything to it other than rebuild the motor. Once it's running titties it's time to for some mods!

Dropped a Paughco King on my 04 Sportster, painted it myself and it came out nicer than I expected. I guess that's what I get for painting it the most forgiving color out there.

Totally changed the bike, real pleased with it.

Looking for some mid controls now but any suggestions are welcome, I wanna try and keep it rideable for a city daily.

Currently working on a sissy bar for it, mainly to strap more to it, but will use the stock brackets I have there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9091.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	314.2 KB 
ID:	77138

Get Adobe Flash player

over all looking good.

Suggestions? Well it depends on what you want to go for. Oldshcool chopper look maybe?.........

For me Less is always More........So strip off anything not used..............Do you ride in the rain? No, take the front fender off.

lose the Chrome Belt guard. New rear fender with a new tail light, or chop the one you have. Do you really use your turn signals? Lose them. Mirrors? lose them.

really none cost stuff ya know.....But a New AC would look good. Cant tell. stock bars? maybe time to try some different bars. search around and see what you like.

i like looking at old choppers from 60s and 70s and applying what they were doing back then to mine. ofcourse im a broke dick so i fabricate most parts.

Heres My Bike Currently

Name:	chopper.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	77168

What do yall think so far?

Im in the process of either another frame (hardtail) or a weld on. When that happens. New Seat/King&Queen New Sissybar New Rear Fender New horseshoe oil tank and battery mount. Chain Conversion. Ledsled has a kickstart conversion im interested in as well.

Thanks for the tips man, right on.

The bars are some buckhorns off of an older Sportster, I know they're love/hate but I'm a big fan. It's a 1200C so it came stock with that hideous 6" column riser and 1" rise bars.

AC needs changing asap, I want a BCM but broke as right now so gotta wait.

You're right about the front fender and turn signals, problem is I ride year round and in central London. Neither is necessary but both I reckon do have their strengths. I may drop them and see how it goes while the weather is good.

In terms of style, I'm a huge fan of the Bay Area style lane splitters, and the Japanese chop scene, but I reckon trying to achieve either of those styles is a reach on a rubber mount Sporty so I'm just trying to clean it up now.

Keen to do controls, clean them up and run internal wires.

I wanted high-mids but as in my other thread, they're like 500 bucks for my year, so gonna settle for factory mids.

Your bike is rad, really digging the front end.

Get Adobe Flash player

Right on. I here ya on money. lol I attempt to make most of my parts. Like my air cleaner, its a cheap $1 dog bowl from the super duper mart as for the front fender, i got rid of them on all my bikes, but theres always that one time i wish i had it on. like getting caught in the rain. Somthing ive done before i use a bandana on the forks close to the tire and it eliminates the rooster tail of rain. if weather is a issue for ya, maybe cutting it down and making it smaller but still functional. that be cool. dont be afraid to try to make things yourself. youll learn alot as you go. As for a tail light, ive used a old trailer light before. and currently im using 2 turn signals for a tail light and running light mounted stacked on each other on the swingarm. My License plate is bolted to the strut bar on the side.

im thinking i should take some pics and post them so you get a better idea.

Just got done with the tank, thinking of lowering the front and going with a frame mounted fender plus a king and queen seat

Name:	untitled-8.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	305.6 KB 
ID:	77257

Get Adobe Flash player

She was slick now she's just Bad Ass!!

Slick

Name:	Rail station.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	77258

Bad Ass

Name:	DSCN2684.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	311.6 KB 
ID:	77259

1977 fxe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1060.jpg   IMG_0994.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Just another dyna with T-Bars, the entire bike is powdercoated (tanks, fenders and all). Color is called Misty Rootbeer:

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	249.4 KB 
ID:	77902

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	77903

Get Adobe Flash player

I picked up this '89 883 back in May for less than I sold a CB175 for. I've been working out all of the previous owner issues.

Name:	IMG_5373.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	292.6 KB 
ID:	77965

Name:	IMG_5224.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	303.0 KB 
ID:	77966

I'm going to keep it a swing arm bike for the time being, maybe do a hard tail in a year or so. My goal is to get it completely road worthy for the Kernville Kampout in October. I'm just changing minor things at the moment. EMGO triangle light, sissy bar, buck horn bars, a better seat, etc.

kemi

Of course, is modified ah
    https://www.kemimoto.com/

Name:	IMG_1820.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	296.6 KB 
ID:	78812

My 1984 fxwg. Been working on it for months.
    Handles like a battleship. Absolutely in love with it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Its at 7 over with some other random stuff. I'm gonna paint it and shit over the winter, I dunno what else to do upsweep pipes, new air cleaner, 21 inch wheel

Get Adobe Flash player

sup dudes. first post on chop cult. ever heard of mopedarmy? i'm pretty badass on there. my mopeds all go 50 and shit, and weigh 65 lbs.

i bought a bunch of harleys though, so now you guys gotta show me where to get 1/2 broken parts for cheap. i got a couple sportsters and a dyna. need some stuff, like whatever, we'll talk more later...

..oh and i weld stuff and have machine tools. i like to think i can put anything on anything.

Get Adobe Flash player

Just got her a few weeks ago. Haven't done anything yet but I plan to repaint, change out the seat, and put a springer up front for the main changes.

Name:	IMG_6797.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	315.1 KB 
ID:	79081

Quote Originally Posted by boredomtodeath View Post
    Just got done with the tank, thinking of lowering the front and going with a frame mounted fender plus a king and queen seat

Name:	untitled-8.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	305.6 KB 
ID:	77257
    I started with that same bike! Here's where it sits now.

Name:	Mockup.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	317.0 KB 
ID:	79713

Name:	TankNSeat.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	313.7 KB 
ID:	79714

I really dig the pipes, I've been trying to figure out what to do. Did you build them?

Cayde6

Here she is. Thinking of taking off the rear turn signals for something smaller. Relocated the license plate to the sissy bar already. Gonna likely put some longer forks in the future. Debating on getting some narrow T bars or some Rabbit ears. Not sure. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9D83CC48-A935-4858-B81B-6140C0590AB8.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	80479Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF3A23B5-64AD-4E44-85B2-5D300A329A73.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	80480

Get Adobe Flash player

Name:	IMG_0674.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	292.8 KB 
ID:	80482

Not the best picture but enough for y'all to know what I'm working with. Recently picked it up.
    97 FXDL.
    There not really much I had in mind for mods and such for it past fixing the god awful turn signals, switching back to mid controls and possibly swapping out the "billy bad ass" style Arlen ness grips to something, I dunno more tasteful?

After scrutinizing it and ripping around the neighborhood last two days I'm thinking I'll leave the controls as is and just adjust the shift pawl so I can actually get the bitch in neutral with out fingering the shifter like a prom date. Signal relocation and swap out to some smaller ones, dunno what brand or exact style yet though. ( suggestions please?)
    probably ditch the saddle bags and bag supports.
    Drop the ass end about an inch(short ish bastard)
    I'll leave the seat stock for a while till I find something I like more or till it wears out.
    Still probably gonna change out the grips and try to clean up the bars as much as possible.
    foot pegs and all that are comfy but kinda blah looking so if someone's got a suggestion for classier looking pegs and or forwards lemme know.

Get Adobe Flash player

Name:	IMG_0731.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	80483
    Other side better lighting.

Share This