Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toad1975
    • Sep 2012

I sent the Bonanza back already, here's the Licks, it's a large. I have about a 7 1/4 head size and it fits great. Dosen't lift and light.
    Attached Files

Comment

• kevineleven
      • Oct 2012

I have been wearing the Bell 500 and just got the Bonanza this week.

I was originally concerned about size - I have a huge head - size 8 and the Bell XXL was uncomfortably snug. The XXL Bonanza fits very comfortably. It's noticeably lighter. The liner in the Bonanza is way nicer than the Bell.

I have to second the comment about the Bell rising up when catching too much wind...on the highway I felt like I was fighting with it. It felt like I was getting blown around. No problem with the Bonanza.

Also as to be expected the Biltwell bubble shield fits better on the Bonanza - on the Bell it was very loose and noisy. My Bell shield also fits the Bonanza well.

I'm definitely going to spring for a Gringo when they come out -

Comment

• nunez8853
        • Apr 2024

sorry to jck the thread but what is the word on the El Fuerte ? anyone know whats up?

Comment

• FuckNutzMcFly
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by FasterThanTrouble
          As requested.

this picture has me...strangely aroused

Comment

• gray
            • Aug 2012

Can somebody post a photo of the Bonanza next to the Hustler?

Comment

• Snelvis
              • Dec 2009

I will try to take pics of the Hustler next to the Bonanza tonight . They are the same in size. I have many helmets so I would say it like this , I never wore my Hustler and doubt I will ever wear my Bonanza , Both are very Large in size I would consider my Bell 500 medium to Small in size , My Biltwell Novelty and AF helmet are small . There is no comparison to the size of Novelty Biltwell and the DOT Biltwell but that make sense. No that size matter in most cases LOL Again to each his own . The check pads alone in both Biltwell helmets are huge but its a much wider helmet . I look like a space man in it . It may fit others well but it you dont have a thick face well..... If the Hustler and Bonanza where the same color i could not tell the difference

Comment

• Nosebleed
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by nunez8853
                sorry to jck the thread but what is the word on the El Fuerte ? anyone know whats up?
                El Fuerte was recalled and discontinued months ago. You talking about the Gringo? Gringo is the full-face retro styled lid.

Comment

• ThePete
                  • Nov 2011

El Fuerte becomes the Bonanza 3/4 helmet and its out now, the Gringo is a full faced that should be out in May. The El Fuerte is only slightly bigger than the novelty Biltwell puts out. Supposedly the Gringo is going to be significantly smaller than a normal racer boy full face. I got a chance to get my grubby paws on one at the Biltwell yard sale earlier and I was impressed it looks like its going to be a great full faced alternative to what's currently out there.

Comment

• Snelvis
                    • Dec 2009

I am too stupid or lazy to figure out how to post the pics . If someone PMs me I will email so they can post ?

Comment

• lokko21
                      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Snelvis
                      I am too stupid or lazy to figure out how to post the pics . If someone PMs me I will email so they can post ?
                      Here you go..

Comment

• nunez8853
                        • Apr 2024

i remember the recall I just never knew what happened or what lead to it, not sure if anyone does. I was also under the impression it was gonna come back but if the bonanza what took its place then its what took its place my questions are answered.

but that gringo is pretty cool, I just saw a picture of it on chopcult facebook(yes yes i know fuck facebook)

Comment

• Billdozer2
                          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by nunez8853
                          i remember the recall I just never knew what happened or what lead to it, not sure if anyone does. I was also under the impression it was gonna come back but if the bonanza what took its place then its what took its place my questions are answered.

but that gringo is pretty cool, I just saw a picture of it on chopcult facebook(yes yes i know fuck facebook)
                          nunez,

The Bonanza replaced the El Fuerte. This way we could differentiate between post and pre-recall lids. The shell is exactly the same. The only thing that changed was the density in the safety impact foam.

Gringos should be available around June. L, XL and XXL first, then a few weeks later we'll have XS, S and M. (Two different shells).

Comment

• chop90
                            • May 2012

I have a 500, happy with it so far. I want to try the bonanza. My question is with the liner on the bell being so thin is there a size difference?

Comment

• Tuesdayclub
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by chop90
                              I have a 500, happy with it so far. I want to try the bonanza. My question is with the liner on the bell being so thin is there a size difference?
                              I have both and in the 500 I wear a medium and a large in the bonanza.

Comment

• slayfsttan
                                • Jul 2012

Ok well it looks like there's alittle difference in size from the hustlers to bonanzas. I'm not sure what to order at this point. If I wear a 7 1/4 size fitted hat, according to the Hustler sizing chart i would order a size medium. With the Bonanza sizing chart it looks like I would order a size large or maybe even an extra large?? Anyone else run into this problem? I don't have either at this point, but am looking at a new Hustler for a great price, but they only have larges which I'm hoping to fit into. If not it looks like I will be getting the new Bonanza but can't decide on which size. Can anyone clarify the sizing charts please??

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;