Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cabinetjesus
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by he11bi11y
    Sorry for the late responce, been having trouble getting on hear for some reason. Anyway, we all need to meet and ride or just hangout. Anyone up for meeting at the the Lube off Merchants in the future ?
    Im game,sometimes I hit the lube on Thursdays and run over to Coyotes after.

Comment

• KnoxVegas
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by cabinetjesus
      Yep been to a couple of your shindigs but didnt get to make the last one. Names Gary im friends of Chris and his wife.
      Hey man! It has been a while since I seen ya. We'll have to get together and ride soon. Let me know if you need any help with that build of yours.

Comment

• cabinetjesus
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by KnoxVegas
        Hey man! It has been a while since I seen ya. We'll have to get together and ride soon. Let me know if you need any help with that build of yours.
        Sounds good man,i live in Heiskell too the opposite end of the Raccoon road.

Comment

• DieTryin666
          • Dec 2012

(another late response)
          Hey fellas, as I said before I'm new to these parts, what is this "the Lube off Merchants" you guys are talking about?
          Be cool to meet you guys, ride / party / raise the dead ..you know all that good stuff ..

I'm in super south Knoxville almost Rockford right near 33 and 168.
          Hit me up!

Comment

• cabinetjesus
            • Sep 2012

Quaker steak and lube on merchants road right off of I-75 they have bike night on Thursdays. A shit load of people show up then some make there way over to Coyote joes to finish out the night.

Comment

• he11bi11y
              • Oct 2011

Well Hell, let's all get together and do something.

Comment

• DieTryin666
                • Dec 2012

Hey thanks man, i'l for sure check that place out .. ( cabinetjesus) ...and he11bi11y i'm down! any suggestions ???

Comment

• he11bi11y
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by DieTryin666
                  Hey thanks man, i'l for sure check that place out .. ( cabinetjesus) ...and he11bi11y i'm down! any suggestions ???
                  Suggestion ? Matters not....... We all can meet up at Starbucks for all I care and scare the squares. LoL

Comment

• DieTryin666
                    • Dec 2012

Freaking out squares sounds like a great plan! ...just keeping this thread alive, hope to have full time riding weather soon. I put 100 miles on the bike yesterday ...but 10 degrees warmer wouldn't hurt .. eL 0 eL, see you guys out there.

Comment

• he11bi11y
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by DieTryin666
                      Freaking out squares sounds like a great plan! ...just keeping this thread alive, hope to have full time riding weather soon. I put 100 miles on the bike yesterday ...but 10 degrees warmer wouldn't hurt .. eL 0 eL, see you guys out there.
                      You should have given me a heads up. I ride throughout the year. If there is no ice on the road, I'm on it. And no shit about Starbucks. I sometimes stop in after mailing off my leather work (if it fits in a saddle bag) I pull up, walk in and you can see how people look at you ! You would think it was 1973 all over again, it's crazy ! Send me a pm with some contact info.

Comment

• Bobbster
                        • Jan 2013

knoxville, bearden area here. any of you guys wana help me re-wire my 1200? haha I've given up on trying to figure it out plus being red green color blind isnt helping out either.

Comment

• DieTryin666
                          • Dec 2012

When you say "1200" you got a ground-up build going on or what?
                          I may be some assistance,
                          I speak some electrical.

Comment

• Bobbster
                            • Jan 2013

no just a 95 sportster Im taking all the extra off and got a little over whelmed. bought the service manual but cant tell the difference in a few colors plus dont trust my knowledge about electronics in the first place.

Comment

• KnoxVegas
                              • Jan 2013

Believe in the Brolodex. It works! Even if it is by accident. lol. It was good meeting and riding with He11bi11y and Dietryin666. We definitely need to do it again. Next time we need to get the rest of you guys to ride along too.

Bobbster, I might be a little help... I'm better at drinking beer and making smart ass comments while other people try to work but I do what I can! lol

Comment

• KnoxVegas
                                • Jan 2013

Sunday's weather is supposed to be good. Anyone wanna ride?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;