Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • realgone
    • Jun 2012

Fullface helmet plus Biltwell liner.

Has anyone tried using the Biltwell helmet liner kit in a vintage fullface helmet?
    I read the how to write ups on doing it yourself, but I doubt I could buy the materials for the price of the biltwell liner, and I'm sure it wouldn't look as finished.
    I've got a few Bell Moto's in need of a liner and this looks like the ticket, just wanted to see who has tried it out and how it went.
  • rus
    • Aug 2009

i got one that i planned to put in an old shoei i got.
    didnt really work because the original helmet was designed to have hard foam + soft liner. might work with what you have though. $20 gamble to find out.

Comment

• realgone
      • Jun 2012

Yeah, I think I'll have to just try it to see.
      The hard safety foam will have to come out of one of my lids for sure.
      It'll be closer to $40 by the time it gets across the border to canada. Boooo.

Comment

• stangeralf
        • May 2010

I haven't used it on a full face but I did rip the hard foam out of a loser machine helmet and used the biltwell liner and what a difference it made. Fit like a glove. I'm sure the above poster is correct though, it just depends on the application. It's not going to break the bank, get one and if it doesn't work out there's plenty of peeps here that would take it off your hands, hell I'll take it off yours hands.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;