Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nunez8853
    • Apr 2024

The Devils Ride returns, I thought they canceled that shit,

more of that devils ride stuff, hahahahahahaha let the douchbaggery begin.

• Jeffy
    • Apr 2010

Awww man! Im gonna be wearing my ol ladies britches and smashing my junk into every pair of leather chaps I can get ahold of that night!

When is it?

Fuck it! Im startin now.....

Comment

• muttblbc
      • Oct 2010

I thought their main character went to jail for being a chomo?

Comment

• NHMike
        • Apr 2024

At least it's not Half Dead MC

Comment

• imthadrummer
          • Apr 2012

Saw an advertisment for devils ride, and I concur with the thought they wern't doing that any more.

Comment

• choadpanther
            • Aug 2011

Any of you watch, "Full Throttle Saloon"? Fucking gay as all fuck, but makes for nice background noise while browsing the net. Spotted a Lowbrow Customs banner in one episode, made me feel warm & fuzzy.
            Last edited by choadpanther; 01-30-2013, 11:53 PM. Reason: Too much beer.

Comment

• ThePete
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by choadpanther
              Any if you watch, "Full Throttle Saloon"? Fucking gay as all fuck, but makes for nice background noise while browsing the net. Spotted a Lowbrow Customs banner in one episode, made me feel warm & fuzzy.
              I think I saw the same one, I kinda think they bought it and tossed it up there along with a few others to try and make things look more legit. Fucking show is a train wreck I've caught it maybe twice and it was enough to make me not want to ever go near that fucking hole.

On another note if they're making more Laffin' Fucktards it means that maybe its not too late for me to get my hang-around cut between classes this year. 😖💥🔫 Lift your head up high and blow your brains out!
              Last edited by ThePete; 01-30-2013, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• BingTheBarber
                • Apr 2024

Just saw the preview while watching moonshiners.... Show looks even morrrreeeee fucking fake!!!!! Didnt see the childmo guy but looks like they are trying to make it seem like the clubs are at war or some shit... Shoss previews of a fake ass rumble and fighting and even a chapter from soa show...showing a guy getting burnt by a blowtorch lol.... Straight gggaaaarrrbbbeeeegggg!!!!!

On a side note on this episode of moonshiners. A guy buys some from secret buy and there was a nice looking chopper out front...then later he shows up at a run which looks like.most of the guys are on bikes that would be on this site... Any info???

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• 904Punk
                  • Jun 2012

Lol because moonshiners is so much more realistic. I'll never understand what people like about "reality tv", but it's just about all that's on these days so I guess I'm in the minority.

Comment

• ThePete
                    • Nov 2011

Cutting the cable next month, figure with the PS3 we can stream stuff on Netflix and watch the shows we do like that actually have good production value through iTunes or the Amazon app by only buying the shit we want and it's still a lot cheaper. I'm so done with reality crap. Reality is out my front door not the box spewing electrons across the living room.

Comment

• choadpanther
                      • Aug 2011

"This season, viewers will get to go deeper than ever before, and to see firsthand the biker war that is coming to the streets of San Diego."

Comment

• BingTheBarber
                        • Apr 2024

Moonshiners is fake...hell %99 of reality tv is fake...it was more or less on as background while surfing on my phone...just saw choppers and got my attention!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• 904Punk
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by ThePete
                          Cutting the cable next month, figure with the PS3 we can stream stuff on Netflix and watch the shows we do like that actually have good production value through iTunes or the Amazon app by only buying the shit we want and it's still a lot cheaper. I'm so done with reality crap. Reality is out my front door not the box spewing electrons across the living room.
                          Did this exact same thing a long time ago. Netflix is $9 a month and gets a lot of good shows and then there's always iTunes for the others.

Comment

• whiskeyhangover
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by choadpanther
                            Any of you watch, "Full Throttle Saloon"? Fucking gay as all fuck, but makes for nice background noise while browsing the net. Spotted a Lowbrow Customs banner in one episode, made me feel warm & fuzzy.
                            They pimp that show like crazy with the ads, tried watching it once. Was boring as fuck.

Comment

• MrSinister
                              • Nov 2012

Thank God!! How else am I supposed to know how to act around you biker types???

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;