Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigRob8686
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by sherminator866
    the guy posting about his crazy ex could have made a great episode, even though it didnt end as great as we all hoped it was still a great thread.

I think Rubman might be a writer for that show! Lol

Comment

• whiskeyhangover
      • Feb 2012

I just found season 1 on Netflix, having fun reading the reviews.

"As Amy Winehouse sang, "What sort of fuc*ery is this?.." The "Laffing Devils"? Who came up with that bit o' sh*t? This would be funny if it weren't so sad. So wrong so many ways: If the real NOMADS ever saw these puds with their "rocker" on, things would get real bad, real quick; The Prez quits because the "new guys" are too out of control? That's what you get for picking up mutts and hang-arounds. Who patched them in in the first place?; Who picked out that cute little white vest and red tennies for the "P"? Darling. Exactly what is Rusty going to do if they don't repo that bike? "Unfriend" them on FaceBook? I could go on and on but it looks like more than a few guys here are way ahead of me. Avoid this dog at all costs 11/23/13-BUFFALO."

"SAN DIEGO ?????????????? OH MAN- THAT IS ONE REALLY DANGEROUS CITY-NOT. I STOPPED WATCHING WHEN THE FOUNDER HAS DOUBTS ABOUT THE "NEW BLOOD" IN THE "GIRLY MAN" CLUB BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO ROWDY!!!. THIS SHOW IS SO F---KTARDED THAT I WOULD NOT BE IN THIS SHOW OR WITHIN 200 MILES OF THESE DORKS IF THEY PAID ME..... BUT I WILL BET THE FELLAS DID GET PAID AND COACHED ON EVERY WORD. PURE RIDICULOUS....."

Comment

• Rubman
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by sherminator866
        the guy posting about his crazy ex could have made a great episode, even though it didnt end as great as we all hoped it was still a great thread.
        Thanks, babe.

Yeah, I think I could have my own show for a season. It'd get cancelled after that first season, but I imagine I'd at least be able to milk a clothing or butt plug line out of it or something.

And this show is fucking dumb, and from what I understand, the reason why they won't mention any HA-specific stuff is because the club never signed off on it.

It's also important for everyone to know that neither Laffing Devils nor Sin Mob are recognized clubs. They're both admitted TV show clubs that have no bearing on the real world... That's why you'll see club-like people (I say club-like because -- and mind you, I have absolutely no ties to any chapters out that way, nor am I in contact with any of those cats -- that Fuzzy fellow is a former HA who left the club on good standing, but is no long an actual HA) indirectly representing big REAL clubs doing very illegal things -- it's all scripted, and they're all paid actors.

But again, not trying to make any claims against anyone's character, and if anyone who's ACTUALLY in the know reads this and takes offense to it, by all means, feel free to set me straight.

But like I said -- the punches you saw appear real (and are), the guns are bull shit, and the members (at least the ones who have legitimate names [like Fuzzy] and aren't just posting up anonymously in the background) from the he-whose-club-shall-not-be-named club aren't actually standing members, but are rather well-respected associates or former members who left in good standing.

Comment

• Rubman
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by BigRob8686
          I think Rubman might be a writer for that show! Lol
          I swear to God I reached out to Kurt Sutter on Twitter about writing for SOA because it turns out he grew up in the next town over from me, but that big shot never responded.

Comment

• BigRob8686
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Rubman
            I swear to God I reached out to Kurt Sutter on Twitter about writing for SOA because it turns out he grew up in the next town over from me, but that big shot never responded.

Well I get hooked on all ur stories so I think you could have and that show ain't been shit since season three already jumped the shark! Can't help but watch it though just like the laughing devils... Aghh horrible but still watch it and that stupid warlocks rising... Ran into those guys at a local bar the other day no cameras must be over!

Comment

• TimberwolfFXDL
              • Nov 2013

you guys been following the Sutter/DR fued? The producer of DR made a thinly veiled threat about fighting Sutter and his response was that he doesn't fight midgets from the Wonder Years

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;