Originally posted by crass
    that's a nice fruity blowjob
    Do what???

Comment

• MrCrown
      • Jul 2009

STANDARD,

you asked about the fender mounting???

two bungs welded to the frame, through the underside of the fender, and then of course, two bolts at the struts. Solid as a rock.

***not welded by me*** but, it works and we were in a huge time crunch...refer to the other post about settling with ugly welds in order to ride...

Comment

• h8ter
        • Aug 2009

Thanks for the last shot of the fender mount. I've been trying to get the "how" in my head for months. Next, how is the tag/light mounted? Nice set up, and overall sweet bike.

Comment

• MrCrown
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by h8ter
          Thanks for the last shot of the fender mount. I've been trying to get the "how" in my head for months. Next, how is the tag/light mounted? Nice set up, and overall sweet bike.
          no problem...its pretty basic and it works. as for the tag/light, it kept it super simple. I used the lower shock bolt.

Comment

• MrCrown
            • Jul 2009

So Frisco, recently got engaged(poor guy)...

and he was kind of hinting at having the bride to be put her heels somewhere other than on the exhaust pipe and clutch basket...

so, I fashioned up a fairly quick-on quick-off set of mounts...spent way too much time bending roundstock trying to figure out the best way to keep her fancy boots from melting...and allow him to kick the bike over. I had some aluminum stock laying around, and whipped up a set of shiny pegs...seeing that his lady likes shiny objects, she'll hopefully approve.

Not the planet's most amazing creation I've conjured up...and I sure as hell ain't no Kim Boyle...but, these are simple and work.

next, due to provincial red tape bullshit, Frisco's got to have a front fender as well...not much to look at, and I don't much care for a front fender...BUT, this way, it gives the appearance that we're not going to just rip it off right after...

obviously, my skills are not that of some others here, and my photo skills are that much worse...

finally got some electrical supplies, and should hopefully get around to wiring this weekend...??!?!?!?!

Comment

• MrCrown
              • Jul 2009

*note*

upon further inspection, the fender looked goofy mounted the way it should be, so I flipped it and it looks much better...sorry, no pics.

Comment

• JoeTCreep
                • Sep 2009

I like the look of the bike, but the paint just gives me a headache. my 2 cents.

Comment

• atomrotten
                  • Sep 2009

I totally dig the paint......If you ever want to sell that painted metal I would love to hang it in my game room

Comment

• MrCrown
                    • Jul 2009

thanks guys...the paint is pretty out there for sure. some like it, some don't...I'm always curious as to why people don't like it though...

its not my bike, but I'll gladly ask the fellow I'm building it for to see what his plans are with them this winter...

Comment

• DUX
                      • Sep 2009

Were's the seat? Bike looks great!!!!

Comment

• Cody
                        • Oct 2009

I love it when I see a swingarm bike that looks great. A nice swingarm is a beautiful thing. Great job, I would be sad to see that bike go.

Comment

• DUX
                          • Sep 2009

About the Paint.

I really like the fact that the paint job on the bike gives certain people a headache,
                          Its that creativity that caught my eye the first time i saw that bike at the Red deer Swap.
                          Stuck out of a room with 1/2 the room full of factory pre-tied bandana's with OCC taped to there T's diggin through trash to find louder pipes, tougher stickers, bigger bags, cup holders, chatter boxes, oh yea cant forget the tassels.
                          That bike was ahead of this present time when you first built it back then.
                          Your finding paint like that on the covers of the latest Builder Rags.
                          Mr. Crown, Truly Original in a cookie cutter world.

Comment

• DUX
                            • Sep 2009

Thats just my two cents....

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                            Working...
                            ;