Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jayro
    • Mar 2010

great work, great pics, awesome job! She must be stoked. My wife wants to start riding but I'm having a hard time convincing her to start off on a smaller bike. She's crazy... but that's why I love her.

Comment

• Punkskalar
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by jayro
      great work, great pics, awesome job! She must be stoked. My wife wants to start riding but I'm having a hard time convincing her to start off on a smaller bike. She's crazy... but that's why I love her.
      Dude, let me tell ya, this thing may be small, but packs a punch. It hauled my 190 LB ass up to over 100 MPH last week on I-40, then I went to the Mtns and tossed it through the twisties.. Im 6' tall and it fits me a bit tight, but was a blast to beat around on... The wife is alot less aggressive of a rider than I am, so its in good hands most of the time...

Comment

• gravitywerx
        • Apr 2024

you always build cool shit.....your a bastard....lol..i looked at a cb400 auto for my wife but deep down i know she will never ride it....

Comment

• charliek
          • Sep 2010

Slick little bike. Being a short guy that bike could fit me well

Comment

• Punkskalar
            • Jan 2010

Got bored today, went into the shop and drug this bike out of the back corner, fired her up and took it for a spin. Little bikes are soo much fun... Hrmmm... What to build next?

Comment

• CurlyNC
              • Mar 2010

I don't post here that often, but I love my little Rebel. So much fun and handles great!!!

Comment

• HM0125
                • Mar 2011

what an awesome rebel. i wish i had the knowledge and tools to do things like that to mine.

Comment

• rustrocket84
                  • Aug 2009

I just looked at this again too get some more ideas for the Rebel I got. So sweet. I totally dig the kickstart conversion, and that it kicks forward like an old 3 wheeler a friend had. Wish I had a fraction of your talent. Hopefully I get better after I waste more material.

And in that first picture you look like the comedian David Cross.

Comment

• kylezero
                    • Feb 2011

wow totally on the hunt for a rebel now

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                    Working...
                    ;