what does it feel like when its 40 below?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bkrtrsh
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by LFM122
    a couple weeks ago a buddy and i had to walk a half mile into the wind, i wasn't real cold, just a bit below zero degrees, but the wind chill was twenty or so below zero, needless to say at the end of the walk my mustache had frozen to my beard under my bottom lip and it rendered talking pretty much impossible. Here in northern minnesota it has been below zero for close to a week, the only good thing about when it gets this cold is coming inside and sitting next to a good wood stove, you can feel yourself thaw out, nothing else feels that good.

Roseau...Hard core man! + 1 on that wood stove. Got her just crankin right now.

Comment

• thermo1976
      • May 2010

Originally posted by NHMike
      Not -40, but tomorrows high is supposed to be 8...and I'm fucking riding!
      Me too!!!! On a snowboard...

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Jetblack
        • Apr 2024

Supposedly you can piss and it will freeze before it hits the ground.

Here's a video of creating a cloud from boiling water in Russia at -41

Comment

• LFM122
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by bkrtrsh
          Roseau...Hard core man! + 1 on that wood stove. Got her just crankin right now.
          How cold has it been down there? Ya that wood stove definitely makes the difference in the middle of winter.

Comment

• Jetblack
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by 904Punk
            I was just complaining last night because I was freezing when it was 49*. I swear it was a cold ass 49* though, I've ridden in much colder but god do I hate the cold lol
            I feel ya once you get acclimated to the weather a small temperature drop is lame. Doing Christmas in Detroit with the GF family feels like hell froze over...although it was a dry cold this past Christmas so it wasn't that bad; although my lips started chapping bad from West Virginia up by the time we hit Detroit my lips were destroyed...cold dry and salty from the roads fun times.

Comment

• nunez8853
              • Apr 2024

after coming back to texas and it being 100+ 5 or more months out the year when it gets under 70 I think that is freaking freezing hahahahaha fuck -40 id die

Comment

• xtankx
                • Aug 2012

Well, temperature went down to - 46 degress celcius last night with windchill here in Quebec... That's about -51 F ... hahahaha fuck this.

Comment

• matttatts
                  • Jan 2013

Ya its been wierd in sask last couple weeks. -30 one day then then -5 the day right after then back down to -40. Stop cock teasin mother nature you fat bitch!

Comment

• nunez8853
                    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by xtankx
                    Well, temperature went down to - 46 degress celcius last night with windchill here in Quebec... That's about -51 F ... hahahaha fuck this.

fuck id rather be in 105 then be -51 hahaha dude i feel for you

move to texas youll warm up in a second.

didnt you say you were gonna make your way to the US at one point or another???

Comment

• Jetblack
                      • Apr 2024

Is Canada part of the European Union? If so man that leaves a lot of places around the world for hassle free moving...the US would not be on my list leaving Canada in that case. What do we get hassle free in the US besides states? Puerto rico, Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, and Northern Mariana's for the sneaky tax haven. Some of those may be cool to visit, but meh on possibly living there, one of my step brothers had a place on Saint Thomas but between paying someone to stay there to fend off squatters; then all the hurricanes coming through tearing shit up became too much hassle for him to keep.

Comment

• nate00
                        • Nov 2012

its -15 here. im about 160 miles from the canadian border. high is supposed to be around 5 tomorrow haha

Comment

• fraggle
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Jetblack
                          Is Canada part of the European Union?
                          No it's not on the continent of Europe.

I lived in Canada for a year, I hated it. The winter is so restrictive. I learned to drink out of boredom, just to pass the time with whisky.
                          We were so glad to leave.
                          I now hate snow, they even had piles of snow in Canada in May.

Comment

• jorgun
                            • Oct 2012

What's it like at -40

Colder than a well diggers ass!!

The 10 we got in Ohio is too cold for me!!

Comment

• dirtbag
                              • Aug 2010

Just so yall know there is nothing better than ripping up a mountain on a snowmachine,it just costs a pile of money..

Comment

• threat357
                                • Apr 2012

Growing up in Chicago, the cold and snow were something I was always used to, so that shit didn't bother me. I've moved around a lot over the years, and have been in the desert southwest for about 16 years now, and I can't stands the cold now. I respect you guys who ride when it's below 25° (that's my low temp limit now lol). That below zero shit is just retarded.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;