X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIKE47
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
    It did bother me that Tom Fugle - one of the great American folk art treasures living today - got labeled Tim...

Then I thought...
    Maybe he didn't want his name out there
    And I'm sure he isn't losing any sleep over it.

Comment

• JMFNC
      • May 2011

I'm thankful for this place. Make no mistake, I learn way more from this place than I contribute and I know it. Putting myself in bill and mcgoo's shoes, I don't blame them. I have no obligation here, when I'm too deep in cybersuckland I can click off and do something else, CC ain't gonna miss me. Hopefully they made enough to cover time and effort they put in when they were doing this for fun/love and maybe a couple shots of whiskey.

Comment

• DickECCP
        • Feb 2011

I vote for nudity back in the classifieds

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by MATTHEW46
          And I'm sure he isn't losing any sleep over it.
          Mark48,

I'm positive you are correct.

Comment

• Hooligan80
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by sohcool
            Sorry, got sidetracked with something that would be of no interest to the krylon cowboy... motorcycle stuff.

Tooligans replies weren't holding my attention span, so I decided go see if there was any pattern to how sunlight reflects on my parts in the shop.

And no, Minnesotans aren't nice. MN nice is bullshit. Most people here are assholes. Except me. I'm a friendly chap, clearly.
            That's fine, I just spent 4 hours at the DMV registering a damn car, only to find out they need the smog cert before they hand me my new registration tags even though the smog information is right there in the computer. Fuck the DMV, seriously. Anyways, enough of the bullshit. It's old and repetitive. This could go on and on, ruining many thread for no reason other than you trying to prove what a liar and bullshitter I am, when in fact you've never talked to me until you decided to get a random hair up your ass and started a one man crusade to follow me around Chop Cult and take shots at me.

Comment

• LinkBelt
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Hooligan80
              That's fine, I just spent 4 hours at the DMV registering a damn car, only to find out they need the smog cert before they hand me my new registration tags even though the smog information is right there in the computer. Fuck the DMV, seriously. Anyways, enough of the bullshit. It's old and repetitive. This could go on and on, ruining many thread for no reason other than you trying to prove what a liar and bullshitter I am, when in fact you've never talked to me until you decided to get a random hair up your ass and started a one man crusade to follow me around Chop Cult and take shots at me.
              Say Bro, I give you props here. Way to be the bigger man and let the bull shit go.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• sohcool
                • Apr 2024

MN: no inspection, no smog, no problem titling things or registering them. A few more reasons why I love this state. Add that to good schools, clean air, good health care and a decent job market and I can't figure out why people live anywhere else? Haha

I'm not trying to prove anything. I don't really care if you're full of shit or not honestly. :thumbup: I just find your attitude smug, eletist and questionable on the truth. Just my opinion though, and i think you should care less about it.

Move to MN and you'll never have to deal with the demonic dmv like that again tho. Just a suggestion.

Comment

• Hooligan80
                  • Jul 2010

MN: no inspection, no smog, no problem titling things or registering them. A few more reasons why I love this state. Add that to good schools, clean air, good health care and a decent job market and I can't figure out why people live anywhere else? Haha

I'm not trying to prove anything. I don't really care if you're full of shit or not honestly. :thumbup: I just find your attitude smug, eletist and questionable on the truth. Just my opinion though, and i think you should care less about it.

Move to MN and you'll never have to deal with the demonic dmv like that again tho. Just a suggestion.
                  I would (My ex-room mate lives in MN), but I hate the cold. It's been low 30's, high 20's here lately and I hate it. Love California weather, most of the time during Fall and sometime during winter, it stays around 55 and up, which I love. The car passes smog no problem, but I don't see why they can't just use the information in the computer. Next time I'm getting there early so I don't have to stand in line for an hour just to get a number and sit and wait for another two hours.

Comment

• HWC
                    • Aug 2009

Harold an Bill:
                    Thanks

HWC

Comment

• MIKE47
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
                      Mark48,

I'm positive you are correct.
                      angrystreammofo, looks like that server has a few issues huh?

Comment

• sohcool
                        • Apr 2024

I would (My ex-room mate lives in MN), but I hate the cold. It's been low 30's, high 20's here lately and I hate it. Love California weather, most of the time during Fall and sometime during winter, it stays around 55 and up, which I love. The car passes smog no problem, but I don't see why they can't just use the information in the computer. Next time I'm getting there early so I don't have to stand in line for an hour just to get a number and sit and wait for another two hours.
                        States broke man. They probably want to charge you for something. That's the game they play....

We get high 20's-low 30's this time of year and people are outside in jeans and a tee shirt.

Comment

• Hooligan80
                          • Jul 2010

States broke man. They probably want to charge you for something. That's the game they play....

We get high 20's-low 30's this time of year and people are outside in jeans and a tee shirt.
                          Yeah, not fond of the smog laws here, they are way fucked to the point of smogging motorcycles now.

Comment

• JMFNC
                            • May 2011

MN, while cool as hell....and beautiful as fuck.....is damn near too cold for me in the summer!

Absolutely beautiful though

Comment

• drseiss
                              • Jun 2011

This:

Originally posted by Saltytonk
                              Everybody keeps assumeing that Bill and McGoo sold this thing for big bucks.
                              But no one knows what they got for it. And no one knows if they made a dime off of it.
                              Judgeing by the amount of free shit they gave away and the miles traveled just to give away free shit. And given that there have been only a handful of advertisers on here.
                              I doubt they made much at all off of it.
                              They did this to SUPPORT THE SCENE!

Biltwell Inc. is thier business . No conspiracy , quite to the dismay of some.
                              This website is and was and outlet to exchange ideas and promote grass roots chopper stuff.
                              I dont think it has ever been about makeing money.

And lastly if they made money or not , is NOT MY BUSINESS.
                              or yours.
                              Its thier lifes , they can spend thier time and money how they want to.

I wish them luck and thank them for all they have done for the scene ( and me personally)
                              And hope to see em out at the events.

As far as 33 goes. I will continue to contribute as much tech as I can.
                              I will continue to go to all the events that I can .
                              I will continue to attempt humorous posts .
                              If everyone else does the same.........Well it will be fine.

Also this:

Originally posted by HWC
                              Harold an Bill:
                              Thanks

Comment

• sohcool
                                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by JMFNC
                                MN, while cool as hell....and beautiful as fuck.....is damn near too cold for me in the summer!

Absolutely beautiful though
                                Ever ridden through the state forests up in the iron range between central MN and Canada, eh? It does rule.

I lived in Colorado for awhile, and that was awesome too, but man, it was nice to get home.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;