This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trav101
    • Apr 2010

Congrats. its good to see someone in these messy economic times getting ahead. I hope you both get to ride more. Good Luck to you both, I hope to meet you one day and thank you in person for what you built here.

Comment

• djmfnk
      • Aug 2009

I'm happy for them , now they don't have to deal with the know it all internet tough guy heroes. I have been on here since the early days, ill still be on here. We can keep the site alive with our posts and knowledge. If you want to split, peace out and keep it real. I'm going to go ride my motorcycle, instead of telling people how they should build - and ride theirs. Cheers to Bill and Harold for grabbing capitalism by the haggis.

Comment

• motorsurf54
        • Jul 2011

This is some shithouse news to hear. Nothing good lasts forever I guess and the really cool stuff is lightening in a bottle. As long as the forums stay the same it will still be fun but I expect to see a shitload of new ads not biker related and the overall look and feel to be a lot more g-rated. Get ready for eHarmony and hair removal ads galore hahaha. Guess for some of you this would be helpful Fuck it, we don't need an internet site to enjoy our bikes, rides, and friends.

Comment

• Drewwoods
          • Oct 2010

Always creeped on here more than posted. Like said above many times, l I wish you guys the best of luck and I hope we can all enjoy this place for a long time to come. Lets all get back to building and riding bike rather than arguing what's going to happen with CC. All we can do is deal with that shit as it come.

Comment

• ftwmotors
            • Apr 2024

Good, this site needs more boobs.

Hopefully, the new owners will bring boobs.

If not, I shall dig up my musket and revolt!!!

Comment

• Saltytonk
              • Mar 2011

Sounds to me like the guys ( Bill and McGoo) have thier hands full with Biltwell and leading thier own lives with thier families and getting some miles in on thier MOTORCYCLES!
              I dont know what they were paid for the site and dont care. I just wish them well.
              Stand up dudes from what I know of em. I have nothing but good things to say about em. And will support Biltwell every chance I get.

With all that being said Bill has confessed he doesnt really hate all of you.
              But if you need someone to hate you....I volunteer.
              Saltytonk Hates You!

I've got lots of practice from my exe wife!

Comment

• Hooligan80
                • Jul 2010

Well, I'll put my hand in here as wanting to be a moderator, since all I see are people arguing about which direction the site might go in, and why it was sold, etc. I'd rather concentrate on being a moderator/admin and keeping this site going without exceptional change to an already working formula. Besides, I already have experience moderating a custom car section on a well know site (Ruff Rodders). Some people may not like me, but I am on the site constantly and can devote the time it takes to be a moderator and keep this site flowing.

Last edited by Hooligan80; 01-06-2013, 6:38 PM.

Comment

• billdozer
                  • Apr 2024

A note on the home page story thing. Something happened with the home page during the server transfer early this morning. I'm working to try and figure it out. I knew it would stir up a little angst, 'cause I had the same impression when the site finally came back up and it wasn't there! I thought maybe it had been disabled or something, but it's not. I still have full access to all backend sections of the site and can tell. You might notice that the Blogdump, Classifieds and messages are not updating on the home page yet. It's gotta be some glitch w the transfer.

Comment

• Halwade
                    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Knuckleduster
                    I find it odd that the "Feature" has been reverted back to "Details Details Details , vs. "Down The Road" as the home page loaded previously. Now you have to click on "News" to see the "Down The Road " "feature", feels sorta like they're trying to sweep it under tha rug, already.
                    Growing pains due to the switch from our old servers to KaiStream's new owns. PLEASE don't concoct another conspiracy, because there isn't one.

We're just trying to switch the site to new servers so Bill and I don't have to spend $1333 per month of our own money with Rackspace so people can tell me what a fucker I am for selling out to the man.

wink wink laugh out loud.

Thanks again for all your support, gentlemen.

Comment

• rodbuster86
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Hooligan80
                      Well, I'll put my hand in here as wanting to be a moderator, since all I see are people arguing about which direction the site might go in, and why it was sold, etc. I'd rather concentrate on being a moderator/admin and keeping this site going without exceptional change to an already working formula. Besides, I already have experience moderating a custom car section on a well know site (Ruff Rodders). Some people may not like me, but I am on the site constantly and can devote the time it takes to be a moderator and keep this site flowing.

Comment

• loco59
                        • Sep 2011

Just like to say a big thanks to Bill and Harold for creating such a great site filled with awesome information and great quality pics. Would also like to thank each and every member of this site for also adding their 2cents worth.
                        CC is something you've all created by posting your builds, ideas and creative expression on here.
                        I don't think things would change that much around here as the new owners have purchased a successful and popular website. It's in their best interests to keep this place popular by keeping the current members happy and also attempting to keep the member database growing. (at this point they should be giving away more t-shirts and stickers and stuff)
                        Not everyone is going to agree or like the new owners, but hey. I'll still choose to hang around.

Once again. Thanks to Bill and Harold.

Comment

• Irish1971
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Hooligan80
                          Well, I'll put my hand in here as wanting to be a moderator, since all I see are people arguing about which direction the site might go in, and why it was sold, etc. I'd rather concentrate on being a moderator/admin and keeping this site going without exceptional change to an already working formula. Besides, I already have experience moderating a custom car section on a well know site (Ruff Rodders). Some people may not like me, but I am on the site constantly and can devote the time it takes to be a moderator and ke yep this site flowing.

Fuck. We are all banned.

Comment

• bobbarooski
                            • Dec 2012

I knew the pussy and weed pics would catch up with me!!!!!!!!!! no humour fuckers!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• SINTAX
                              • Aug 2009

Any idea when the checkout portion of the store will come back online? I want to snag some final goodies before they are no longer offered...

Edit: It seems like it is an issue with the SSL certificate.
                              Last edited by SINTAX; 01-06-2013, 8:06 PM.

Comment

• Hooligan80
                                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Irish1971
                                Fuck. We are all banned.
                                Haha, nah. The whole time I've been a moderator on another site, I've never banned anyone.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;