CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default This must be the place

I've got buddy's that are into choppers but aren't on Chopcult. What the heck? I love chopcult. Just like I love scrolling Craigslist. What are these chopper dudes doing while grunting out fudge, or drinking the morning coffee? It really feels refreshing talking in these forums and learning from one another, checking out build threads, following a good pissing match or watching a newbie get spanked for not consulting their manual first, etc. It's just different from instagram and stuff. My buddy CC member BadmonkeyMW told me about this place when I first started digging Harley stuff after a few years of vintage honda stuff. I kinda wish more people got on here but im also kinda glad they don't. Things are good here.

ChopCult rules!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCloudSalvage View Post
    ChopCult rules!

Yep I agree..................

Get Adobe Flash player

"
    This must be the place"
    I think it is the place. Learned lots in the past year and a bit.

Get Adobe Flash player

The 33 has definitely stayed solid over the last several years when other formerly good chopper forums have disappeared or otherwise gone off the rails. It's maintained a good mix of tech/build topics, event chatter, and miscellaneous bullshitting that makes it worth spending some time browsing every day. Long live the Cult!

Get Adobe Flash player

Not only that...
    This place has some very knowledgeable individuals willing to help.
    I like reading 33 lots myself!

The 33?....
    I've not spent much time here on Chop Cult, but I like it, and feel comfortable in here, if that makes sense?
    I reckon forums have seen a decline thanks to Facebook and Instagram, but it's FAR easier to find (and keep) information on a forum than on social media.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by zedhead View Post
    The 33?....
    I've not spent much time here on Chop Cult, but I like it, and feel comfortable in here, if that makes sense?
    I reckon forums have seen a decline thanks to Facebook and Instagram, but it's FAR easier to find (and keep) information on a forum than on social media.
    The 33 = C is the third letter of the alphabet. Chop Cult - CC for short - the 33.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCloudSalvage View Post
    I've got buddy's that are into choppers but aren't on Chopcult. What the heck? I love chopcult. Just like I love scrolling Craigslist. What are these chopper dudes doing while grunting out fudge, or drinking the morning coffee? It really feels refreshing talking in these forums and learning from one another, checking out build threads, following a good pissing match or watching a newbie get spanked for not consulting their manual first, etc. It's just different from instagram and stuff. My buddy CC member BadmonkeyMW told me about this place when I first started digging Harley stuff after a few years of vintage honda stuff. I kinda wish more people got on here but im also kinda glad they don't. Things are good here.

ChopCult rules!
    Thanks for using the site and positive input.

Share This