Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NHMike
    • Apr 2024

The "Cali Can't Hang" ride...

Well, after seeing all the Cali guys posting rides from the past weekend. Us Northeastern people decided to show you all how its REALLY done!! Madrivermotoco, myself and Jesse (no idea what your name is on here, Hahaha) all met in Wakefield around 12:30. Jesse and I had about a 50 mile ride there, it was around 30 degrees when we left. We blasted down 95, hooked up with Madriver and he took us through some good roads around NE Mass. Making a few stops along the way to warm up, we finally stopped for lunch in Beverly. Once done we, more or less, parted ways and I got home around 6. It was 27 degrees when I got home.

And Cali guys, don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm just having some fun. Anyone can ride when its 50 out...

Me waiting for Jesse
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356305254331.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	283.1 KB
ID:	1332579

Meeting Madriver in Beverly

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356305300607.jpg
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	1332580

Smoke stop along the way

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356305333314.jpg
Size:	287.7 KB
ID:	1332581

And finally, the Eastern Shoreline

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356305362896.jpg
Size:	284.3 KB
ID:	1332582

NHMike: Hardcore since 1973
  • Randeezy868
    • Mar 2010

tiiiight. went out with 6 other guys out in Baltimore last night. 29 degrees when i got home at 2 am plus the wind chill haha. so cold that it just adds an aspect of fun. like its funny cuz were all fucking retarded.

Comment

• JMFNC
      • May 2011

My wife and I took our kids out by the lake to see a Christmas light show. We don't have a car big enough for all of us so I have to ride when we all go somewhere together. We left at 7 pm, it was 45 out, got home at 930.

You're right, riding in 50 degree would have been easy

Comment

• AlexK
        • Oct 2012

That's awesome. I threw my bike back together last week to ride on the two nice days we had then the other day I got my new helmet so I of course I had to try it out. 38 when I started but the wind chill made it below freezing, rode about 2 hours till I could barely pull my clutch. 28 degrees plus whatever the wind chill was when I got back. Brrrr.

Comment

• JamesM
          • Jul 2012

I dig that CB man.

If it's above 15 and the roads are dry I ride.

Comment

• ThePete
            • Nov 2011

I lurked the photos on Instagram earlier of this, looked like you guys had a lot of fun I'm jealous. I can respect a good foul weather ride, it used to be a tradition between my former brother in law and myself out in the Pacific Northwest just before Thanksgiving or Christmas. Now I'm one of those "fair weather" Cali guys but where I'm at right now is no joke, 27° would be a warm change of pace. I'm not about to jump on a bike and go hauling ass around Alberta, a snowmobile yes but it's made for this cold ass frozen land.

Comment

• CaliKingpin
              • Feb 2010

Shit Man...what you mean...I'll ride in any weather. 70,80 even 90 degrees! as long as it ain't raining.

Comment

• Sharky
                • Mar 2010

[QUOTE=NHMike;425145]

Me waiting for Jesse

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356305254331.jpg
Size:	283.1 KB
ID:	1332579
                /QUOTE]

This is unusual, The Jesse I know was always the 1st guy anywhere. Glad the East Coast is treating him well!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                Working...
                ;