Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Revelator
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by RIPshitRIOT
    I'm transferring this summer, gonna try to take about a month off and just tour the country. Planning on crashing with friends when I can and camping when I can't.

I'm gonna hit Vegas, Austin, New Orleans, Panama City, Jacksonville, Charleston, and DC for sure. Anyone else know of some good cities to stop in?
    Try to ride through Arkansas, pretty nice ride if you like lots of trees, & if You do,
    you need to check out a little town called Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
    super cool very small town tucked in the hils, very historic with really old architecture.
    they have a cool little park on the main drive where they have bands playing in the
    summer time, got some cool bars as well.

I plan to stop in on my way to Charleston (Riding from Los Angeles).
    My plan is similar to yours....crashing with friends along the way & camping.
    redneck friends of mine in S.C. are having their annual BBQ/Party/audio/pyrotechnics/gunfest.
    plans are to get outta dodge in late july. joneszin to get outta here.
    my pan motor is nice & refreshed with freshly bored juggs, & had my S&S E modified
    by bob at TripleX carbs, & damn is it running nice.

Comment

• lxlmariuslxl
      • Dec 2009

I'm planin on riding out from wakeforest nc out to denver then running down to the stampede in cali and racing back to the east coast for the S.O.E. but that all depends on getting the bike done in time.

Comment

• xllance
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Revelator
        Try to ride through Arkansas, pretty nice ride if you like lots of trees, & if You do,
        you need to check out a little town called Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
        super cool very small town tucked in the hils, very historic with really old architecture.
        they have a cool little park on the main drive where they have bands playing in the
        summer time, got some cool bars as well.

I plan to stop in on my way to Charleston (Riding from Los Angeles).
        My plan is similar to yours....crashing with friends along the way & camping.
        redneck friends of mine in S.C. are having their annual BBQ/Party/audio/pyrotechnics/gunfest.
        plans are to get outta dodge in late july. joneszin to get outta here.
        my pan motor is nice & refreshed with freshly bored juggs, & had my S&S E modified
        by bob at TripleX carbs, & damn is it running nice.
        Check out the Talamina highway, 50+ miles of rolling gently twisting smooth as glass highway little to no intersections.....heaven with a view. Mena Arkansas to Talahina OK.

Comment

• ironhead303
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by lxlmariuslxl
          I'm planin on riding out from wakeforest nc out to denver then running down to the stampede in cali and racing back to the east coast for the S.O.E. but that all depends on getting the bike done in time.
          come though denver some of us locals are gonna race the stampede, then hit up smoke-out east, one day at smoke-out west too.

Comment

• turtle
            • Dec 2009

I am retired,have been for a year,but had a part time job that kept me home every weekend. but I am gonna take off for a couple of weeks and ride south. Like I used to 35 years ago. It takes a lot to unlearn the routine but I am gonna give it one hell of a try. I'm snowed in to,but I have a lot of easyrider video mags to pass the time

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;