Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtFloorJim
    • Dec 2009

I once did a burnout that turned into a wheelie that ended with broken bike and fingers. I wish I had video of that! Perfect example why not to do stupid shit on your bike while drunk.

Comment

• duerdie1
      • Feb 2010

Definitely a dope shot

Comment

• gofastmoto
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by pangeaspeed
        here is one on my rd from last night. thanks to stone for catchin the shot!
        AC on th RD....fuckin sweet.

Comment

• brianblack
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DirtFloorJim
          I once did a burnout that turned into a wheelie that ended with broken bike and fingers. I wish I had video of that! Perfect example why not to do stupid shit on your bike while drunk.
          I know all about doin stupid shit on a bike while drunk!!! My last spill was out front of a club in front of like 30 people...they were laughing and screaming " Ah Ha you Fuck'n Asshole" so fuck'n loud I couldn't even hear my bike running. HaHa that sucked!

Comment

• beanhead78
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by DirtFloorJim
            ha ha i did the same thing this past summer ended up in the middle of a busy intersection. some older guy came running up saying "holy shit that was the craziest thing ive ever seen! need help?" my throttle was stuck wide open, broke my return cable, bent my bars to shit and actually broke both tabs on my gas tank. i couldnt use my left arm for over a month

Comment

• beanhead78
              • Nov 2009

my buddie aaron

Comment

• bcironhead
                • Apr 2024

nice

Comment

• wickedblockhead
                  • Aug 2009

so i started searching wheelies.. came up with this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkHHJEhMuck

Comment

• bcironhead
                    • Apr 2024

haha tommy d is that mike m.? haha bagger doin wheelies

Comment

• MileHighMurdercycle
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by wickedblockhead
                      so i started searching wheelies.. came up with this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkHHJEhMuck
                      I will never talk shit about THAT guy on a bagger. Anyone who can ride a bagger like that has my respect. Sick!

Comment

• turtle
                        • Dec 2009

ya that bagger was awesome . I had a friend back in the 70's who rode a sporty on a wheelie all the time. He could get gears on a wheelie. one day he came by me on a wheelie we were doing about 40 and the damn front wheel fell off. It was hanging by the speedo cable. He kept slowing down until he finally jumped off and let it crash. It was a real memory!

Comment

• brianblack
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by turtle
                          ya that bagger was awesome . I had a friend back in the 70's who rode a sporty on a wheelie all the time. He could get gears on a wheelie. one day he came by me on a wheelie we were doing about 40 and the damn front wheel fell off. It was hanging by the speedo cable. He kept slowing down until he finally jumped off and let it crash. It was a real memory!
                          HOLY SHIT! Are you serious

Comment

• Brandon
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by turtle
                            And then the Pink Unicorn got up from under the ramp and said boys will be boys. Then ran away to TOO MUCH DOPE LAND.................

Comment

• blacklistVISUAL
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by billdozer
                              ... wheelies are rad. I've done two on my FXR and both were weak and accidental...
                              Those FXR's will do that to ya', Bill. I've gone for the rolling burner several times now and accidentally had mine just stand straight up on me. Those fuckers have some punch.

Anyway... I wanna play. I'm just makin' a quick skim through my Photobucket, see what we've got...

Sean of Grim Cycle Salvage, rallying a customer's XS while I administer the proper lubrication, AKA Corona:

Photobucket

Me, cheating in the dirt on my girl's Ninja 250:

Photobucket

Sean, little wheelie action, again with my chick's Ninja 250:

Photobucket

Me, doing the gayest looking wheelie EVER on my bagger:

Photobucket

Me again, same bagger, doing the world's laziest rolling burner in the dirt:

Photobucket

My little brother, killing it in his Dr. Who scarf while standing his MB50:

Photobucket

And the last shot in that account, my other little brother, killin' it on my old CB125:

Photobucket

And that's everything I've got in the Photobucket. I've got about 6,000 shots of Jeremy doing burnouts during the summer, and I've got a couple decent wheelie shots, too... but those are gonna stay on the down-low for a little longer.

Comment

• bcironhead
                                • Apr 2024

im liking the wheelies and burnouts. no crotch rockets. thats to easy. heres a nice burnout

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;