Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3tc
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by BIGHYDRO
    Just wait til the haters see who he's banging now.
    I read its a fat gay drag racer that wears drag to the races.but then i read that he and Eric Decker were sharing Erics 3rd leg...
    o wait its Alexis DeJoria..ya think she is the dude in drag?

Dude id take any of JJ ex oles n be super happy..the shit id eat outta Kats ass...
    Last edited by 3tc; 11-20-2012, 4:42 PM.

Comment

• blk1out
      • Feb 2010

Chopper Live

I had a hand in the paint for the Chopper Live bike for GMG. The bike started as a original1967 FLH which is titled and tagged....how many bikes on the build off have you seen like that? Frame was modified, Tank was chopped, oil bag was molded to rear fender, Everything was hand polished, hand fab foot controls, hopped up motor, split the rockers and the list goes on.... basically, It's a true stripped down fucking chopper! Bling factor?...thats for Jr. I agreed to jump on board with this project when Aaron told me what he was building. Who wouldn't? We finished this bike with 4 hrs to spare with the deadline being Nov. 2nd. Took it out, ran a full tank of petro, came back celebrated and got shit faced drunk! On the other hand, JJ ask for two more weeks of build time which he's still not done going on 3 weeks. If we would of known we had an extra 3 weeks, there would be a completely different style set up on the front end and a few other hand fab parts. Jesse builds a good looking bike no doubt but to have his way with the extra time for his build is fucked up! This was supposed to be a 6 week competition not a... when it ready its ready type shit. All in all, I'm glad to be apart of this build. I'd ride the piss out of it!

Comment

• purerockfury
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by 3tc
        I read its a fat gay drag racer that wears drag to the races.but then i read that he and Eric Decker were sharing Erics 3rd leg...
        o wait its Alexis DeJoria..ya think she is the dude in drag?

Dude id take any of JJ ex oles n be super happy..the shit id eat outta Kats ass...
        Alexis Dejoria is Rich as fuck and the heir to a fortune! so would it really matter?..lol

Comment

• purerockfury
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by blk1out
          I had a hand in the paint for the Chopper Live bike for GMG. The bike started as a original1967 FLH which is titled and tagged....how many bikes on the build off have you seen like that? Frame was modified, Tank was chopped, oil bag was molded to rear fender, Everything was hand polished, hand fab foot controls, hopped up motor, split the rockers and the list goes on.... basically, It's a true stripped down fucking chopper! Bling factor?...thats for Jr. I agreed to jump on board with this project when Aaron told me what he was building. Who wouldn't? We finished this bike with 4 hrs to spare with the deadline being Nov. 2nd. Took it out, ran a full tank of petro, came back celebrated and got shit faced drunk! On the other hand, JJ ask for two more weeks of build time which he's still not done going on 3 weeks. If we would of known we had an extra 3 weeks, there would be a completely different style set up on the front end and a few other hand fab parts. Jesse builds a good looking bike no doubt but to have his way with the extra time for his build is fucked up! This was supposed to be a 6 week competition not a... when it ready its ready type shit. All in all, I'm glad to be apart of this build. I'd ride the piss out of it!
          i don't think anyone is really knocking GMG, i like their bike. what the deal is tho, is there's probably 101 dudes on this site that could build just as nice of a bike and probably nicer...

don't think there's a whole bunch of guys on here that could forge their own front ends like jj does and only maybe a few that could do a whole frame out of stainless worthy of a show bike

JJ is a world class builder, what he brings to the table is credibility in the bike world.

do you really think 1/2 the people would even pay attention to this if JJ wasn't in it? GMG is relatively unknown in the car scene and pretty much completely in the bike scene. so what would be the deal if it was just them and the turdles, everyone knows they are clowns. what would be the point? so when it comes down to it jesse can do whatever jesse wants because without him there's not much of a show, late or not...

i will say one thing and i'm sure i'm not the only one to have noticed but i've seen GMG cut a lot of corners on their cars, spray bombs and whatnot but than they wonder why they take a beating at the auctions...people at those high end auctions know what to look for or bring someone with them that does, they know when corners are cut and what the cars are actually worth, that said they do build some cool rides but definitely not top notch or show quality and yea, they "modified" some parts and its a really nice bike but it's also nothing special or even that original...

jj on the other hand always takes it to the next level as far as quality and "show quality" even with the cars he builds at ASS

not riding JJ's jock but the dudes got skillz that you can't deny and honestly i could give two shitz who wins...it is good entertainment tho

btw i like the paint and colors...good job!
          Last edited by purerockfury; 11-20-2012, 6:32 PM.

Comment

• ridemore16
            • Oct 2009

I agree that it's BS for JJ to get extra time. Rules are rules. If he builds his typical big inch evo with some nice details I won't be that impressed. I started this thread because I thought it was shitty of him to post the GMG bike as a spoiler. I love the look of the GMG bike, especially the oil tank. I think it's funny that some guys on "Chop Cult" are calling this a "catalog" bike. Plenty of work goes into a bike like this.

Comment

• Hooligan80
              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by 3tc
              His reading is always very selective
              Are you going to follow me around everywhere now? If I throw a stick will you go away?

Comment

• Hooligan80
                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by whiskeyhangover
                Is that it? If so, that's awesome.
                No, that's a Cole Foster bike. I like the GMG bike, I'm also interested to see what everyone else brings to the table. Jesse's kept a pretty tight lid on his build so far, and I haven't seen anything from the Teutals (I don't have cable, so if I want to watch, I do it online)

Comment

• billyd
                  • Aug 2009

Let see, you got two builders and the Teutels that agree to a bike competition in X amount of time, only one of the three builders finishes in time and the other two need a couple of weeks extension? Not to mention the Gas Monkey build was done before anyone even mentioned the extension. I happen to know some details that were left out of the Gas Monkey build due to time constraints. Sucks that their bike isn't going to be the way they originally planned because they honored the deadline. But I guess you cant have a build off show if only one bike shows up.... Whatever, the GM bike is a proper chopper and the paint is sick! You definitely cant tell by a phone pic how incredible the paint is, guess you guys will have to wait for the show to get a real look.

Comment

• 3tc
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Hooligan80
                    Are you going to follow me around everywhere now? If I throw a stick will you go away?
                    First u stalk JJ now ure stalking me..U can toss my stick anytime..ask ure oles for a turn

Comment

• BMG
                      • Aug 2009

here is my $.11
                      it's a popularity contest and a ratings contest for discovery ( who is paying for everything. the builds themselves, the salary's, the perdiums, the rooms, the venue.)
                      look at it like this. Niether OCC and PJD will win cause they are done. there show has been cancelled. and that equals NO ratings. in the summer time GMG had the highest rated show on discovery ( at the time.)
                      JJ has a new show and ratings are good..
                      SO, it will come down to JJ or GMG..
                      it looks like they are all building bikes that LOOK like they can be riden. but Jesse said himself in an interview he did that he only has 800/1000 miles on his last build off bike..
                      can they be ridden? probably.. will they be ridden? probably not..
                      my money is on GMG. not because i like them. ( ive met Richard (Dawson) Rawlings and is a douche..
                      but they are the best chance for discovery to get ratings..
                      that is all. . . .

Comment

• billdozer
                        • Apr 2024

It's working. You guys are all talking about it. Getting excited, picking sides. That's the fuel these shows run on. Discovery loves your participation.

Blk1Out, can you post any more pics of the paint or bike?

Comment

• Allen
                          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by JamesM
                          It's all drama. Discovery probably scripted it just to get people talking. It's no different than those stupid house wife shows.
                          True.

Anyone I know, who has even an ounce of respect for the dude, does so because he "once" (a long time ago) showcased some skill without "persona'self-grata" Needless to say, even they could give a shit what he's whoring now on Discovery...

Comment

• JohnnyRainbow
                            • Apr 2012

Lol, y'all all sound like my teenage daughter and her friends trying to decide who's the better hip hopper, Wocka Flocka Seagulls or Big Wayne.

Comment

• Hooligan80
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by 3tc
                              First u stalk JJ now ure stalking me..U can toss my stick anytime..ask ure oles for a turn
                              Seriously, you're going to bring my wife in to this? You're a piece of shit. Nobody is stalking you, but you keep bringing my name in to shit when no one is talking to you. Seriously, grow the fuck up already.

Comment

• rus
                                • Aug 2009

and cue the next 3 pages of hooligan arguing with someone who will be gone from the board in another two weeks anyway.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;