Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • groverat
    • Nov 2012

i did not read the whole thread but JJ was going to respond to rawlings talking shit about him, his ex wife and his shop in cali, did he expect him not to? i personally think rawlings is a joke, guy wears queer clothes along with a stupid looking beard and acts like a dummy on the show(the 2 episodes i sat through). the guy with the big beard(aaron?) can build some cool stuff IMO, he built a sweet shovel for a homie of mine that he rides daily. haha i saw rawlings driving a convertible shelby mustang with big offroad tires on my way to work. he was sprawled out looking into every single car that passed him by fishing for attention
    Last edited by groverat; 11-25-2012, 4:21 PM.

Comment

• poonslammer
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ridemore16
      poonslammer...from a few pages back. Chemical Candy painted the bike.
      guess i missed that, idk man gmg bike just flat out bums me out. not that its not cool i just expected more. and i figured chemical candy would lay down some of that ole tripy shit not a 2tone job but thats just my .02

Comment

• Hooligan80
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by heretic530
        so instead of answering with anything even remotely on topic you launch into personal attack...

I guess that means it is your own double standard, doesn't it
        Isn't that what you did in my thread about the methed out tranny? Made nothing but personal accusations and assumptions? When you failed to realize that I told you I did nothing to provoke the behavior, I just filmed it? Just stop now..

Comment

• heretic530
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Hooligan80
          Isn't that what you did in my thread about the methed out tranny? Made nothing but personal accusations and assumptions? When you failed to realize that I told you I did nothing to provoke the behavior, I just filmed it? Just stop now..
          I just let the transmission issue go because you did not want to look past the hero worship and actually recognize what was there. You believed what you wanted too, nothing more.
          My comments about mating a long shaft transmission to a short shaft engine were based on actual first hand, real world experience. You were in no way forced to believe what you did not want to, You are welcome to remember it in your own context.
          One of us is a professional mechanic/machinist. One of us has actually changed out transmission shafts for use with different engines, and has mated long shaft transmissions to short shaft engines. .. but that did not matter when someone desperately wanted to believe otherwise, did it?

But at the point where you did not want to believe what I said, I gained nothing by continuing. It was pointless. You got the E peen stroke and you won an argument on the interweb. You got in the last word...Yay you. I don't remember what exactly I don't even remember if it was important enough to laugh about it

Comment

• Hooligan80
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by heretic530
            I just let the transmission issue go because you did not want to look past the hero worship and actually recognize what was there. You believed what you wanted too, nothing more.
            My comments about mating a long shaft transmission to a short shaft engine were based on actual first hand, real world experience. You were in no way forced to believe what you did not want to, You are welcome to remember it in your own context.
            One of us is a professional mechanic/machinist. One of us has actually changed out transmission shafts for use with different engines, and has mated long shaft transmissions to short shaft engines. .. but that did not matter when someone desperately wanted to believe otherwise, did it?

But at the point where you did not want to believe what I said, I gained nothing by continuing. It was pointless. You got the E peen stroke and you won an argument on the interweb. You got in the last word...Yay you. I don't remember what exactly I don't even remember if it was important enough to laugh about it
            Ummm, the thread is still there, and it had nothing to do with mechanics. Just stop, seriously.

Comment

• ridemore16
              • Oct 2009

As Hooligan sated...the thread is still there. Please stop hijacking and take your discussion to that thread.

Comment

• imaloser
                • Aug 2010

same shit talkin as last week. close this thread.

Comment

• ridemore16
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by imaloser
                  same shit talkin as last week. close this thread.
                  No need to close the thread. I started this thread in the junk pile, but it has turned into a cool look into the Build-Off from 33ers that are actually participating. Chemical Candy painted the GMG bike and gave insight into the deadline extension. I'd like to hear more about the process from the guys in the know.

Comment

• ARBY
                    • Apr 2024

I can't wait to see the build off. But I still think the coolest person on the GMG show is the mama-san that does the upholstery!

Comment

• bonesxl1100
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by ARBY
                      I can't wait to see the build off. But I still think the coolest person on the GMG show is the mama-san that does the upholstery!

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by ARBY
                        I still think the coolest person on the GMG show is the mama-san that does the upholstery!
                        ^^^This

Comment

• ARBY
                          • Apr 2024

Yeah, she definitely "numba 1" in my book.

Comment

• Etmracing
                            • Apr 2012

Im hoping Jesse gets the W this time. I know its a silly tv show but at least Jesse brings some reality to his builds in terms of how he does some of his fab workl and whatnot. I kinda have a gut feeling Paul sr will win because Discovery will look at it as a nice send off since his show is done.

Comment

• Dig
                              • Oct 2011

Call me an idealist or even naive, but I'd still like to believe that the votes will determine the win and not some corporate television marketing strategy.

Personally, I'd like to see GMG win. Of all these guys, they seem like some regular dudes. Jesse and the Teutals man, they're like cartoon characters at this point. Been on tv too long.

Comment

• imaloser
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by ridemore16
                                No need to close the thread. I started this thread in the junk pile, but it has turned into a cool look into the Build-Off from 33ers that are actually participating. Chemical Candy painted the GMG bike and gave insight into the deadline extension. I'd like to hear more about the process from the guys in the know.
                                Id like to hear that too.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;