Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heretic530
    • Apr 2024

I don't really watch TV, but I decided to watch an episode of Fast N Loud on youtube. I just picked one arbitrarily. They were building a 59 rambler wagon...

I know I am going to piss off the fans of that show, but the skill level is just not there. I have no doubt they can do the rat rod thing, but to try to step into the world of the big time builders without a rotisserie just doesn't work. There is a reason that full restos are called "frame off" restorations or resto-mods. Plus leaving the welds exposed from underneath is just inviting more rust in the floorboards. That is what undercoating is for.

Comment

• gangstafxr
      • Sep 2012

I've never seen any of GMG's stuff in person. But have seen a few OCC bikes up close and one OCC bike (that was built on Tv) that came into the shop I worked at was broke down with massive electrical issues.. My current boss has the largest private collection of WCC bikes in the US as well as a few cars & trucks that JJ use to own. If any of you ever get a chance to see any of their bikes in person. The quality in craftsmanship/build quality goes to JJ handsdown!! The welds on his stuff are STOUT & CLEAN..

I like the GMG guys and their style. JJ's bikes are tight & right (if you like that style) PJD & OCC I don't really care for their stuff unless they're doing something oldschool. Honestly I could give a shit really who wins. I'll watch it simply to see what they each build..
      Last edited by gangstafxr; 11-23-2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Frankenfab
        • Mar 2010

It's weird that he says the guys from GMG don't ride/don't have bikes when they absolutely do.....

Comment

• aaronc
          • Apr 2024

I actually think Jesse James is a pretty cool muthafucker knows his shit blacksmithin and welding blah blah but I just watched that new austin thing on discovery and why why the fuck would you cut up a very nice el-camino to build a hollywood shit-box that is fucking beyond fucking retarted. There are tons and tons of clapped out el-camino's so what does those fucking assclowns do cut up a solid one. Fuck buy it and give it to a kid as his or hers first cool ass car,I dont even really like caminos but its the fucking principle of the thing.Like that fuckhead coddington coming to IN and buying a low mile model a barn find and cutting it up to us just the fuck cowl?!?!?!?! I hope he is rotting in hell and getting pounded in the ass by satan for that fucking stupid shit.

Comment

• NHMike
            • Apr 2024

Agreed.

Originally posted by aaronc
            I actually think Jesse James is a pretty cool muthafucker knows his shit blacksmithin and welding blah blah but I just watched that new austin thing on discovery and why why the fuck would you cut up a very nice el-camino to build a hollywood shit-box that is fucking beyond fucking retarted. There are tons and tons of clapped out el-camino's so what does those fucking assclowns do cut up a solid one. Fuck buy it and give it to a kid as his or hers first cool ass car,I dont even really like caminos but its the fucking principle of the thing.Like that fuckhead coddington coming to IN and buying a low mile model a barn find and cutting it up to us just the fuck cowl?!?!?!?! I hope he is rotting in hell and getting pounded in the ass by satan for that fucking stupid shit.
            I thought they cancelled Monster Garage.

Comment

• aaronc
              • Apr 2024

Im really upset about this Mike,fuckin assholes lol

Comment

• heretic530
                • Apr 2024

so, does that mean you hate every single modified vintage bike on here? Do you voice the same condemnation for everyone who welds a hardtail kit onto a vintage frame?

or is this a double standard you have developed to support your own opinions?

Comment

• aaronc
                  • Apr 2024

Fuck off,go look for a internet fight somewhere else

Comment

• heretic530
                    • Apr 2024

so instead of answering with anything even remotely on topic you launch into personal attack...

I guess that means it is your own double standard, doesn't it

Comment

• purerockfury
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by NHMike
                      I thought they cancelled Monster Garage.
                      no shit, i was thinking the same thing while watching it but i bet he got $$ for it

the car they built for Sr was fucking sweet...

i'm guessing JJ said they don't ride bikes because he doesn't even really know of them and probably doesn't give 2 fucks....you clearly see Arron riding a lot on the show but i don't know if Richard is to into it and the green abortion he has is as whack as crack...
                      Last edited by purerockfury; 11-24-2012, 2:03 PM.

Comment

• aaronc
                        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by heretic530
                        so instead of answering with anything even remotely on topic you launch into personal attack...

I guess that means it is your own double standard, doesn't it
                        Your a fuckin idiot they scrapped a nice car when they could of used a rusted piece of shit and got the same results.

Comment

• BIGHYDRO
                          • Feb 2012

Lol

Comment

• heretic530
                            • Apr 2024

Your a fuckin idiot they scrapped a nice car when they could of used a rusted piece of shit and got the same results.
                            so you digress unrelated to personal insults, then make a vague claim about rust to justify your double standard... this is kind of funny, in that you seem to think the personal insult adds credibility to what you post

so I will tell you what...why don't you go ahead and get the last word in. I know that will be important to you. I have my own custom/classic cars that I could be spending time with. You can justify your double standard, and I can have a cup of coffee and laugh
                            Last edited by Guest; 11-24-2012, 1:58 PM.

Comment

• mrkil
                              • Dec 2010

Wow aaronc you would think that they used your car. Since when do we have the right o tell others what to do with their property? Sounds like communism....

Comment

• aaronc
                                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by mrkil
                                Wow aaronc you would think that they used your car. Since when do we have the right o tell others what to do with their property? Sounds like communism....
                                No its cool I would prefer not see any decent car just cut the fuck up around here they all rot away. That car will never be enjoyed again,thats all. If you made it a lowrider or fuck even put it on a blazer frame and made it useful it would be different but the welded a bunch of 1/4 inch plate on it and really made it worthless.And the Mythbusters suck balls for destroying all the chryslers. Heteric from the first time that dude got on here he talked shit so fuckem I dont like 'em,haha.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;