Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quickle650
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by 3tc
    Jessie has earned the right to bash in my book.its got pictures.i cant read.
    totaly agree. they are all good builders the bullshit drama is for the pussys that soak it up and get all bent out of shape about it... if you like there builds then look at them if not then dont look at them?

Comment

• BMG
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by whiskeyhangover
      JJ is kind of a dick if you haven't figured that one out already.
      kinda???

Comment

• BMG
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by ridemore16
        I went back to Instagram to pull the whole quote but it's gone now. Discovery probably told him to pull it down. He basically bashed the guys saying that this bike was "not up to build-off standards" and that it wasn't a contest to see who finished their bike first.
        guaranteed you won't see any pics of JJ's bike unless there are camera's around to film it..

Comment

• Topher
          • Aug 2009

All manufactured drama aside, that's a sweet ride.

C

Comment

• Hooligan80
            • Jul 2010

I'm on Jesse's Instagram page right now and that picture isn't anywhere on it.

Comment

• NHMike
              • Apr 2024

I saw that pic up there. I think it's a nice looking bike, but it'll never win. JR. will build some incredible shitbox with all the "bells and whistles", the RUBs will vote and he will win. Fueling his misguided belief that he's actually a good builder of "Choppers".

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Gas Monkey bike and JJ's, all set with whatever the other guys come up with.

Comment

• purerockfury
                • Mar 2011

this is like WWE wrestling, anyone who takes it for more than "entertainment" is a moron...

as far as i'm concerned JJ has nothing to prove to anyone, he has made it to the top of the motorcycle and the entertainment industry's and has the bank account to prove it...i believe A: this is a payday for him and B: an investment in keeping his name relevant in the entertainment industry after all any publicity is good publicity..well, except when you screw over america's sweetheart

i like the bike, kinda has that jap style look to it but it also looks like a lot of "off the shelf" parts...which is fine, but it's not called the bike assembly off...
                Last edited by purerockfury; 11-19-2012, 6:24 PM.

Comment

• purerockfury
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by ridemore16
                  I went back to Instagram to pull the whole quote but it's gone now. Discovery probably told him to pull it down. He basically bashed the guys saying that this bike was "not up to build-off standards" and that it wasn't a contest to see who finished their bike first.
                  the real question is how he got the picture in the first place?

was he there in the shop?

was it an inside job?

was it the guy on the grassy knoll?

Comment

• ridemore16
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Hooligan80
                    I'm on Jesse's Instagram page right now and that picture isn't anywhere on it.
                    Yeah Hooligan, like I said, I went back to get the full quote from his caption and it was gone. It was only up for about an hour this afternoon.

Comment

• heretic530
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by purerockfury

i like the bike, kinda has that jap style look to it but it also looks like a lot of "off the shelf" parts...which is fine, but it's not called the bike assembly off...
                      I agree... and that made me wonder about something. They have to know this is not going to be a favorite of the voting masses, who are starry eyed over lots of shiny stuff.
                      Did they just say "F it. we are not going to win, so let's cater to our own fan base..." ?If that is what they did, and are looking for righteous indignation from their own fans, it might insure better ratings, in the future.

If that is their intention...maybe well played... Obviously I do not know this, it was just an idea..but maybe a productive one

Comment

• ShovelEd
                        • Mar 2010

Wait.... Jesse James is on tv in another build off show? What the hell, i really like that dudes stuff. His CFL frame will be one of my favorites forever probably. But this dude constantly tries to avoid the limelight, but doesnt ever turn down an opportunity to get in front of the camera. Like he doesnt want to be seen but doesnt want to be forgotten. While ill probably never have the dough to swing one of his bikes ill always like them but damn. This dude really talks alot of shit for being so humble. Or is he? I dont agree with his shit talking. Anyone who builds anything with his hands should see and recognize the hard work that goes into building a bike.

Comment

• Nosebleed
                          • Mar 2010

Hey, I was on Outlaw Garage tonight! Super stoked. When they were showing the footage of the Day of the Drags vintage drag races, a handsome bearded feller rode by the camera on a dope Sporty.

Me.

I'm kinda famous now.

Comment

• backwithabang
                            • May 2011

For all the other bikes I've seen on that gas monkey show. Even the one driven daily by el beardo. I thought they'd have something a little more up to "chopcult standards" for lack of a better term. The owner of gas monkey must have taken this build direction over

Comment

• KAISERDERN
                              • May 2011

I know this...... Scott from CC is involved in the gas monkey build doing some paint. He's super talented and a good dude. That alone, for me at least, makes me want to support them. Just my opinion.. that and if you don't vote for him then Warren Sapp will bang yer mom. Keep Warren Sapp from banging your mom, vote for gas monkey and Scott from Chemical Candy!!

Comment

• blackout
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by KAISERDERN
                                I know this...... Scott from CC is involved in the gas monkey build doing some paint. He's super talented and a good dude. That alone, for me at least, makes me want to support them. Just my opinion.. that and if you don't vote for him then Warren Sapp will bang yer mom. Keep Warren Sapp from banging your mom, vote for gas monkey and Scott from Chemical Candy!!
                                gas monkeys bike was built using only local people. all the parts were made or done locally to dallas. jesse will no doubt build some crazy ass bike that ill like and everyone will hate. but you got to think about the people voting on this shit. they are American chopper fans most of them dont have a bike and the ones who do have one its probably so bone stock harley with nothing more custom than a set of pipes and bars they had the dealer slap on for them along with every chrome piece they can find room for.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;