Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grashopr
    • Oct 2009

Parts Supplier Q's

I am in the stages with the Flying Monkey where I'm looking for good suppliers for a few things. First, exhaust; I need to find a mandrel bent U-bend to use to fabricate the bends from the head out. I've got 3 sets of 'custom' exhaust but they all measure different internal and external diameters. One of them appears to be made from parts from under the kitchen sink.

I also am looking for info on converting the neck to tapered bearings. Does anyone offer this kit?

Thanks in advance.
  • ridemore16
    • Oct 2009

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/triump...r-triumph.aspx

I've seen some cool exhausts made from the Biltwell kit as well.

I like supporting the companies that support this site (I'm prepared to take flack for that statement)!!!

Comment

• fightclub
      • Oct 2009

cant agree more with ridemore16, if you want to deal with a professional type company, lowbrow is the way to go. Get confirmation e mails on order being placed, stuff being shipped, and Tyler will always answer ? or return e mails, plus he has top quality stuff and is a 1 stop shop type of deal.

Comment

• framus
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Grashopr
        I am in the stages with the Flying Monkey where I'm looking for good suppliers for a few things. First, exhaust; I need to find a mandrel bent U-bend to use to fabricate the bends from the head out. I've got 3 sets of 'custom' exhaust but they all measure different internal and external diameters. One of them appears to be made from parts from under the kitchen sink.

I also am looking for info on converting the neck to tapered bearings. Does anyone offer this kit?

Thanks in advance.

What kind of info are you looking for on the bearing kit? We've got 'em. Good Timkin bearings in them. Can't tell you how many of these I've pressed together.

For over 40 years M.A.P. Cycle has offered the best of the best for your vintage Triumph, Norton and BSA

Picture of it should populate shortly. Hope that helps.

Comment

• CochiseCountyChoppers
          • Jan 2010

cochise county choppers has tapered neck bearing kits

Comment

• CochiseCountyChoppers
            • Jan 2010

http://www.cochisecountychoppers.com also can call 520-234-6402 scott

Comment

• Kyle
              • Jul 2009

Thanks for the praise ridemore!

Comment

• ridemore16
                • Oct 2009

no worries Kyle! I've placed like 10 orders from you over the past few months. Thanks for having PayPal, it makes it super easy to explain when the wife starts looking over the bank statement! Can't wait for my hardtail to show up!!!

Comment

• TRUMPNUT
                  • Jul 2009

I make a ex. pipe kit just like biltwells but only for britsh bikes so it is 1 1/2" dia. and has the different spigots for Eary and late heads , 650/750 and 500 and BSA twins . They will be up on my site as soon as the new web master gets the site running again .

Comment

• Sinner6T
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by TRUMPNUT
                    I make a ex. pipe kit just like biltwells but only for britsh bikes so it is 1 1/2" dia. and has the different spigots for Eary and late heads , 650/750 and 500 and BSA twins . They will be up on my site as soon as the new web master gets the site running again .
                    Sounds good. Get that site up!

Comment

• Grashopr
                      • Oct 2009

Thanks a ton guys! I got the LowBrow kit ordered this morning, and am still looking for mandrel bent stainless exhaust in (I think) 1.75"D. Unsure on the size of the pipe.

Comment

• Speedfiend
                        • Dec 2009

For the stainless tube/bends, I don't think anyone here offers a kit. So, heres what I found...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                        Working...
                        ;