Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • violar
    • Jul 2021

Don't focus too much on whether the job is going to keep your hands busy with soldering, board-level repair, etc. Instead, look at the skills you'd learn, and how transferable they are - especially digital skills. If you learn repairs on one company's proprietary product, that's hard to attach value to, and easy to get "stuck." Maybe you're doing deep board-level repairs, but what happens when they update the design and a whole new board is now a $5 replacement? Where does that leave you? I have seen people's jobs disappear for essentially this reason.
    Last edited by violar; 11-28-2021, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Robert46
      • Mar 2022

It's a very complicated question, and I think only you have to decide what to do. But there is for sure no need to rush with such a decision. I recommend you to take a paper to divide it into four parts. Then write pros and cons for changing and pros and cons for no changing. I changed my sphere two years ago and have no regrets now. Here is the site https://edubirdie.com/dissertation-writing-services of the company I work for now, and I'm glad that I have a chance to help people with their dissertations. I like reading, writing, doing research, so I can say that such a sphere is perfect for me.
      Last edited by Robert46; 03-03-2022, 2:33 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;