Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goolz
    • Sep 2012

That one is dual fire, I am thinking about going single fire. From everything I read it is a much better idle. Bike is in shop now so I should know whats wrong at some point today. I'll update you. It for sure was not the vapor lock I thought it was. Died bad on me this morning after warm up. Its starts right up after it dies with no problem. It just idles all the way down. I put on new spark plug and bolt covers and had to trim the boots. The mech says that I could have set up a bad spark scenario. They are going to start there and work over to the jetting as well as check the ignition module.

Comment

• woz
      • Mar 2012

i got the ultima kit on ebay, good price, easy install and bike runs great

Comment

• Goolz
        • Sep 2012

So I got my sporty back from the shop today. They spent two hour and replaces some line to the carb and cleaned the carb. The did re-jetting because I had jetting for drag pipes and now running bassani road rage 2-1 with baffle ( i was running n baffle for about 6 months ) It seems like the dieing after warm up is fixed however my bike spit through the carb pretty bad after 15 min on the frwy home. I can tell theres some popping when i release the throttle when stopping and down shifting. Any ideas? This is nerve racking. I want my bike to run perfect.

Comment

• xllance
          • Apr 2024

It's probably too lean. How do your plugs look ?

Comment

• Goolz
            • Sep 2012

I havnt checked them since I got home. The just did all this today. Do I need to ride it a lot further for anything to show up on the plug? If its too lean is there something simple I can do to fix it? thanks so much for the help.

Comment

• Goolz
              • Sep 2012

Big sucker air cleaner not playing nice with bassani 2-1 road rage. I cut my baffle up some on sides and the end and running great now and have sound back. Also re-gapped plugs. Has anyone had any experence with the ultima single fire kit? Its WAY cheaper than the other kits. Some say the coil is cheap. Does it really go out?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;