CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by turboboat View Post
    I've been seeing this helmet online a lot...what's it called?

Get Adobe Flash player

Gotta crappy ATX or some shit that came with the Katana my wife bought a few years back that I only use when doing 33 and Bacon Crew type stuff just because I think it looks bad ass after I painted it. I'm pretty sure that the DOT rating on it is long gone and its only slightly better than putting a watermelon on my grape its that beat up. I was going to go the Bilt route just to have a full face since my decent HJC went with my GSXR when I sold it and I miss it especially in the winter months but I'm holding out for Biltwell's Gringo till I make another helmet purchase, If its not something I like I'll keep an eye out for a good quality helmet thats on clearance by a reputable company (Shoei, Arai, Icon etc) and probably ruin it with a paint job.

Get Adobe Flash player

selling a brand new TT&Co. detachable full face if anyone wants it: http://www.chopcult.com/adamsrotors/classifieds/79967/

photo IMG_2451_zps17d840b8.jpg

Get Adobe Flash player

Full face with shield helmets get me claustrophobic,I use a half on the street bike.
    I do use a Fox mx helmet riding the dirt bikes or the snowmobile.The mx style helmets seem to have a wider field of view,I wear goggles or shades with it and it doesn't give me that weird closed in feeling.

Get Adobe Flash player

Icon variant gray etched.

Best helmet I have ever owned hands down. It works well in summer at keeping me somewhat cool

Get Adobe Flash player

Have any of you seen one of the Shark Raw helmets in person or tried them on? Killer looking fighter pilot type deal but wasn't sure about ratings or reviews, couldn't find any. Any of you have opinions or thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301062498654...84.m1423.l2649

Tried to post a pic but it kept failing so I just put a link to an ebay listing for one.

Get Adobe Flash player

Bell Evo 3 hi-viz - not stylish, but comfortable and convinient, so I use it all the time. The drop down interior dark 'goggles' are a nice bonus.

Edit - whoops, wrong image. Was an HJC, fixed now.
    Last edited by 53Bash; 01-17-2014 at 6:57 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Wait, it's a Bell Evo III but it has an HJC logo above the visor Weird.

I'm running a Bell Revolver. It's pretty comfortable, not the most quiet helmet though. I don't wear it all the time, mostly in the rain and during high winds that kick shit up off the roads. I can't stand feeling like I'm getting a face tattoo for hundreds of miles.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by shiftace View Post
    5 yrs on a Simpson Bandit. IMHO there is no other helmet on the planet that looks remotely as good as the Bandit series..that being said it's noisy, heavy, fogs up easily, visor mechanism is a fucking joke and vents for shit....buuut it's safe, strong and looks killer. so I put up with it.
    This about sums it up. But you forgot to mention the visor lock down hole whistles when the visor is open at speed. Fixed that with a piece of tape.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by SquashThatFly View Post
    This about sums it up. But you forgot to mention the visor lock down hole whistles when the visor is open at speed. Fixed that with a piece of tape.
    Yea, I love my bandit but its loud as shit. Was a little sketchy with visibility when I first started wearing it too but its all good. I can see way more throwing my gringo on tho, quieter too.

Get Adobe Flash player

I use a Seven-O-Seven Vendatta 3 FF helmet. Good and comfortable and it saved my face when I went down in my accident. As soon as I was able to ride again I went and purchased the same type of helmet, only in white now.

Get Adobe Flash player

I wear a Biltwell Gringo. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone else chime in about them. I barely have any miles on it though, and I've nothing to compare it to. so I was planning on letting someone else say something.

I like the helmet. Looks rad (very simple) it doesn't move around on my head, and I dont feel any fatigue after 50 mile rides.

All in all, for 150 bucks, im totally happy

Share This