Light and ignition switches recomendations.

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drenfro22
    • Jan 2011

Light and ignition switches recomendations.

Hey all,
    I am looking for some recommendations for switches, specifically for my on/off, high/low, and starter button or single throw switch. I am having to replace ones I got at Radio Shack out of the bins and don't want to have to do this again in a year or two. Thanks.
  • rustrocket84
    • Aug 2009

www.k-four.net has some really nice switches. About double the cost of a cheap switch, but they are worth it.

Comment

• MrFuckingBrandon
      • Oct 2009

Honestly, switches are switches...but you get what you pay for. If they're falling apart, that's one thing. If they stop working, its another. Make sure they have a high amperage rating. More often than not, I see guys running toggles/buttons that can't handle the juice.

This is probably the best resource for just about anything you need.
      McMaster-Carr is the complete source for your plant with over 595,000 products. 98% of products ordered ship from stock and deliver same or next day.

Comment

• drenfro22
        • Jan 2011

Thanks guys. I'm not worried about spending more to get quality out of them, but when I started I just grabbed what I liked in the bins not thinking about their specs. I plan on mounting them differently this time as well so that might help some.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;