Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VPNick
    • Jun 2012

Car club targeting bikers?

Anybody here about this car club, TNT, targeting bikers? Supposedly they box in bikers and run them off the road as some sort of initiation or something. Not sure if I believe it or not as it is rumored so I am 50/50 on the bullshit flag. Just curious if any one else here has info. here is a link to the snope page my buddy sent me.

Are members of the TNT Car Club running over motorcycle riders as part of a gang initiation?
  • Evidence
    • Sep 2012

I wouldn't be too quick to think its bullshit, it happens...a lot. We have a super popular forum here in Kansas City called KCSR. It used to be Kansas City Street Racing, but got changed to Kansas City Social Resource after some kids family tried suing them because he died in a race that he set up on the site...anywho, I used to hang out on there a little bit because I like cars, but a year or so ago there was a big thread where a bunch of them were talking about how they intentionally fuck with bikes and try to run them off the road, etc. Granted, the whole thread was aimed at Sport Bikes, but its amazing how many people jumped in and talked about doing everything from spraying bikes behind them with their windshield washer fluid, to straight up running off onto the shoulder....people are total shit bags.

Comment

• 3tc
      • Aug 2012

Anyone hear about TNT car club? Supposedly the initiation into this club is to box in then run over a motorcyclist. All the stuff I've read so far makes it sound like its a Texas and east coast thing. Anyone know anything?

thread started about this yesterday

Comment

• ODBean
        • Nov 2011

Thats fucked up!! Hope that shit isn't real. I have bad road rage now and then have to deal with some little punk actually trying to kill me. Its sad these kids live life like they're in a video game. They just figure if it goes wrong they can just hit restart. My friends and I never had a club we just drank beer, smoked joints, did burnouts, and went to the drag strip like normal teens that were into cars. HaHa normal teens.. I'm probably as far from normal as they get. Either way that story is fucked.

Comment

• JohnnyRainbow
          • Apr 2012

Urban legend. Welcome to the wonderful world of AIDS.

Comment

• felon
            • Oct 2011

keep a bunch of change in your pocket or some marbles. jump in front of them and just toss them over your shoulder

Comment

• VPNick
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by 3tc
              http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24041
              thread started about this yesterday
              yeah my bad...didnt even realize, usually i try not to re-post shit but oops...could prob just delete this one than

Comment

• threat357
                • Apr 2012

On weekends, I ride around with a milk crate full of molotov cocktails bungeed to my sissybar just in case this shit's real.

Comment

• hdchopfather
                  • Aug 2012

ive got a "biker" whip my son made me outta paracord,clipped to my clutch it has a 15/16, 3/4 drive socket braided into the end of it. perfect for beating the windows of some shit heads car. if that doesnt do it my trusty 45 is always with me

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                  Working...
                  ;