Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jamieskz
    • Sep 2017

Awesome. I'm pretty familiar with "the valley", ill have to make an appearance sometime. I'm gonna try for a ride in that neck of the woods this weekend, other side of the mountains though, 12a through Northfield and roxbury.

Comment

• Hyde802
      • May 2013

Yikes dead thread. Spring bump. Got my first 40 miles in today. Knees to the breeze!

Comment

• SportsterKurt
        • May 2018

I'm over in the White Mountains of NH

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
          • Oct 2013

Click image for larger version

Name:	ramble.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	1302840

Comment

• SportsterKurt
            • May 2018

What’s going on in VT this summer?

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
              • Oct 2013

Originally posted by SportsterKurt
              What’s going on in VT this summer?
              I always promised Joel I'd make one of these. I don't think I can square this jam. Clark and his crew are at Foam tonight (and most wednesdays for QCBM). I ain't got shit on the docket until fall but we wrench and ride a lot between the Hollows and WRJ if you're in the hood.

Comment

• SportsterKurt
                • May 2018

How are the cops in VT? I know small town cops like to give us a hard time

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                  • May 2015

I’m a Vermont guy several times a year...along with some friends.... Our visits usually coincide with an unusual spike in burnout marks and sheep impregnatiins, coincidence?

Comment

• CodyPaycheck
                    • Jul 2018

Was just up around Warren Falls, beautiful area. Would love to get back up there for a ride.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by CodyPaycheck
                      Was just up around Warren Falls, beautiful area. Would love to get back up there for a ride.
                      No one has ever heard of Warren Falls. Is that even a real place? I doubt it.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                        • May 2015

I’m a takin a chobberific ride thru VT Friday Aug 3 leaving Southeastern MA at sunrise and making my way to Bakersfield with a stop every 65 miles for petrol influx and urine dispensation.

Maybe I’ll meet Hillcat for a beer brunch ?? Maybe meet madriver for a Heady Toppa although I can’t understand what that motherfucker says sometimes with all his codes....

I have no agenda other than taking the most convoluted route possible and being at my campsite by sundown... cheers!

Last edited by Bbqbiker; 07-28-2018, 8:30 AM.

Comment

• hillcat
                          • Mar 2015

So you're headed pretty far North.
                          I should be around to meet up but would know better the day before if we can talk then.
                          From my neck of the woods you could pick up RT.100 N which you probably have done before, it's pretty nice.
                          Been a bit wet round here lately so I hope it dries up for you.

@MRMCO - Warren Falls in Warren VT.
                          @SportsterKurt - small-town cops are the same everywhere.
                          If you are currently have motorcycle license, registered, insured, inspection sticker, DOT helmet, eye protection - you are good to go.
                          Last edited by hillcat; 07-29-2018, 6:11 AM.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by hillcat

I have no idea where that is. You'd think my kids didn't attend the Warren School or some shit. Probably some place Martha Stewart made up like Moss Glenn Falls and the App Gap (with its "sweepahs")

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                              • Oct 2013

Originally posted by SportsterKurt
                              How are the cops in VT? I know small town cops like to give us a hard time
                              My town has no police force. We do have a great many Federal Arms Permit holders though so pack accordingly.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                                • May 2015

Originally posted by hillcat
                                So you're headed pretty far North.
                                I should be around to meet up but would know better the day before if we can talk then.
                                From my neck of the woods you could pick up RT.100 N which you probably have done before, it's pretty nice.
                                Been a bit wet round here lately so I hope it dries up for you.

@SportsterKurt - small-town cops are the same everywhere.
                                If you are currently have motorcycle license, registered, insured, inspection sticker, DOT helmet, eye protection - you are good to go.
                                I’ll be in touch....going to REAL destination Witchcat Falls....private property

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;