Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angrymick
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by MDavid
    Nice. Was planning on doing 101 as well. You guys looking to head down day of or early? I was thinking about maybe camping halfway. Thoughts?
    I'm thinking atleast Pismo. 154 behind santa Barbra has some camping spots. even if we make down to ventura we can camp on the beach. I know a spot off of seaward in ventura. I would do the drive in 4 hours flat to ventura. on the bike not sure. I gotta stop every 80-90 miles for gas. what are you thinking?

Comment

• MDavid
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by angrymick
      I'm thinking atleast Pismo. 154 behind santa Barbra has some camping spots. even if we make down to ventura we can camp on the beach. I know a spot off of seaward in ventura. I would do the drive in 4 hours flat to ventura. on the bike not sure. I gotta stop every 80-90 miles for gas. what are you thinking?
      That sounds about right, I was thinking somewhere between Cambria and Pismo. Never been down 154, but I'd be down to camp on a beach / hit some bars in Ventura as well! We'd prob make that area in a comfortable six hours - camp it out, hit the show. Like bad mother fuckers.

Comment

• angrymick
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by MDavid
        That sounds about right, I was thinking somewhere between Cambria and Pismo. Never been down 154, but I'd be down to camp on a beach / hit some bars in Ventura as well! We'd prob make that area in a comfortable six hours - camp it out, hit the show. Like bad mother fuckers.
        fuck yeah! there are three of us down here so far. I'm sure the number will climb closer to the show. leave that Friday morning.

Comment

• redbaron
          • Sep 2011

If anyone needs me to take stuff down, my cousin and I are bringing a smaller truck. He is worried that his Triumph won't make the whole journey. We are camping at Casper Wilderness. More than happy to take some things down or back up. Leaving noonish friday from Castro Valley and heading back early afternoon on Saturday

Comment

• angrymick
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by redbaron
            If anyone needs me to take stuff down, my cousin and I are bringing a smaller truck. He is worried that his Triumph won't make the whole journey. We are camping at Casper Wilderness. More than happy to take some things down or back up. Leaving noonish friday from Castro Valley and heading back early afternoon on Saturday
            are you going down i5 or 101?

Comment

• redbaron
              • Sep 2011

we are going down the 5. My uncle is riding his bike down but I am not sure which way he is going.

Comment

• bluedot76
                • Oct 2012

Im in Santa Rosa.. Born Free would be cool to go to but I just did EDR.

Comment

• BMCsteve
                  • Dec 2012

Just moved to Pleasant Hill from San Ramon. Anyone in Contra Costa Co.?

Comment

• EVOEATR
                    • Jun 2013

I'm in Palo Alto...not many greasy gear heads here. Looking to meet up and get some time in on the road. I wish I had the week free to head down south!

Comment

• chrispp
                      • Feb 2013

I'm headin out of San Jose Friday morning. Do you guys have a plan yet? I-5 suuuux. 101 -> San Luis obispo is fun. I was thinking of 99-> Bakersfield then cutting through the desert but I'm for anything. PM me. Well figure this out.

Comment

• redbaron
                        • Sep 2011

I'm still driving down on friday so if anyone needs anything taken down hit me up...or taken back for that matter. I think we are going to try and leave CV around 1.

Comment

• son
                          • Nov 2012

I got a group of 6-7 people heading down to born free tomorrow from San Jose. We're planning to leave at 7 am.

Check our blog for the route

WordPress.com is the best place for your personal blog or business site.

Comment

• EVOEATR
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by son
                            I got a group of 6-7 people heading down to born free tomorrow from San Jose. We're planning to leave at 7 am.

Check our blog for the route

http://lnspltblvd.com/
                            Looks like a great time!

Comment

• NIGHTTIGER666
                              • Jul 2012

Hey dudes, my gf and me are coming to SF Sept 7-11. Can you recommend anything to see?

Comment

• pig
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by NIGHTTIGER666
                                Hey dudes, my gf and me are coming to SF Sept 7-11. Can you recommend anything to see?
                                You coming on bike or flying in? The best weather on the coast is about then. Other than riding north east south , just about any thing is worth seeing.

Check back here and I'll see if I can put any thing good up for ya. Or do that pm, I live in San Francisco.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;