Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pleasedie
    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by tayrearick
    Yes, heading to nor cal swap from Santa Cruz. Anyone in the sc area? I want to start organizin a ride once a week or so, meet up, pick a destination and raise some hell .
    Down as hell man look me up on fb under "Tyler Buscher" me and my Boy Luke are always cruising up hwy 1 to davenport or 3 mile although he's prospecting with Coastal Riderz now so I probably won't be riding with him quite as much but yeah hit us up!

Comment

• pleasedie
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by NIGHTTIGER666
      We were there Saturday-Wednesday. I only saw one chop(cb750) out near Dolores park and had a quick chat with the dude. I went over to California Choppers and the guy wouldn't let me take a picture of the 81 tank, nbd. Otherwise we had a great time. Between sightseeing and record shopping, I spent a little bit of time drinking at Zeitgeist and The Attic. SF food is awesome!
      haha sounds about right at California Choppers, awesome shop. Not sure if it's 81 owned or not although they obviously support them.

Comment

• eboogie
        • May 2014

Originally posted by pleasedie
        Seems like a lot of us in the bay are pretty close to eachother as far as distance goes. Just watched the death science revenge run vid on YouTube and I'm all inspired to make a mini run/Bay Area meetup. We should set up a meet in sf or somewhere & do a run or just a bike night somewhere. Could be pretty sick.
        id be down with a meetup or a run sounds like a kick ass time . ive been out to oakland for the dice release partys and merchants salon is a kool place in oakland for a bike night there's also a bar called the kozy kar in sf 70's van theme would be kool too ...

Comment

• gonzoguilt
          • Apr 2024

Hey duders. I might need a place to crash the 24th of this month. I'll buy a few rounds...

Comment

• EVOEATR
            • Jun 2013

I'm not gonna make it, not even as your friendly, tool-laden chaser. That's my wife's birthday weekend and, well, last year we weren't sure if she would make it to this one. So, it's pretty much a no brainer guys. Fuck shit up down there.

Comment

• EVOEATR
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by gonzoguilt
              Hey duders. I might need a place to crash the 24th of this month. I'll buy a few rounds...
              It won't be the poshest place, but you're more than welcome to my shitty couch in my teeeeeeny apartment with my wife and two kids. I'm in Palo Alto.

Comment

• gonzoguilt
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by EVOEATR
                It won't be the poshest place, but you're more than welcome to my shitty couch in my teeeeeeny apartment with my wife and two kids. I'm in Palo Alto.
                Thanks, I found a place though. Depending on how work goes, I may stick around an extra day or two. Msg me your number, maybe we can grab a beer?

Comment

• Salty
                  • Sep 2010

Riding to Born Free Saturday Morning... Anyone heading south that day wanna meet up and blast down? pm me.

Comment

• pig
                    • Feb 2012

Two of us are leaving Friday evening then catching a nap somewhere in between. There is a send off party at Thee Parkside next Wednesday, they have monthly get together last Weds. of every month.

Comment

• pleasedie
                      • Nov 2013

anything cool goin on anytime soon? I still wanna do a ride or something. Someone should plan/put some shit together. Or post any HA/local rides coming up

Comment

• banannahammer
                        • Apr 2014

hey everybody my name is jason and in out here in san jose.I see a group of bikes meeting on thursdays at cambrian park plaza wanted to know if anyone knows what thats all about?Just got my bike up and running and would like to meet some fellow chop culters.

Comment

• mschneider718
                          • Jan 2011

hey - in San Jose...looking for anyone that can recommend some good electrical work. Usually do my own stuff but getting into twin cams and this shit is above my pay grade. Need to re-locate starter, and clean up wiring on a softail chop I'm doing. any leads for either pro or "for beer" pro-bono would be awesome

Comment

• pleasedie
                            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by banannahammer
                            hey everybody my name is jason and in out here in san jose.I see a group of bikes meeting on thursdays at cambrian park plaza wanted to know if anyone knows what thats all about?Just got my bike up and running and would like to meet some fellow chop culters.
                            I can guarantee nobody is on chopcult at these meets but that bike night at the Cambrian plaza is this harley stunt crew called "Straight Up", they ride down half way to morgan hill at this shanty town bar called the stage stop off Coyote.

A collaborative effort between Straight Up SJ & Wheel Talk for the 2014 Breezy Excursion Summer Collection Lookbook.Riders : Scott Horton & Roger ReganSong :...

Comment

• TheWhiteDevil
                              • Jan 2012

Hey, Im possibly moving to the Vaccaville area (i think I spelled that wrong) But I need yalls advice for those that live in the area.. I need to find a location like an hour from Napa valley that is preferably small. ( think a bit more country) Rents usually cheaper in those areas, I hopefully wont trip about people at night being too close to my house ect... what areas would you suggest?

Comment

• DerekJoseph
                                • Jan 2014

What's up dudes! My names DJ and I live in the bay area(Oakland to be exact) and was wondering who is doing rad stuff out here(rides, motowork, party, etc.) whats good with the Bay Area chopper scene?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;