CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

In San Francisco looking for people to ride with or a garage to wrench around in since i don't have one

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

i live in west sac and i'm always down to ride or wrench. i can give a hand to someone working on pre- 1980s harley or triumph shit. putting together a 60 pan right now.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey I'm in Hayward here. It seems like nothing chopper related happens in the Bay Area (dirtbag challenge is all I know about).I've been thinking of starting a weekly taco run for choppers.I know of a pretty good spot in San Lorenzo. Who would be down?

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

I will be WAY down...once I get my bike where it'll start when I need it too!

N. Sac. currently building my gl1100 bobber so not riding right now

Looks like this has been dead a while... Got my evo chop running smooth and looking to put some miles on it. Located in SF near the bridge just moved up here. Any takers?

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey dudes, just started riding for the first time about a month ago. Got a 76 CB750 chopper. Still very new to riding but I live near Golden Gate Park in SF and I'm looking for some people to ride with around SF or out the Marin!

Do monthly meets happen around here? I know Iron & Resin in SF has monthly rides/hangouts but i've yet to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by datlugo View Post
    Hey dudes, just started riding for the first time about a month ago. Got a 76 CB750 chopper. Still very new to riding but I live near Golden Gate Park in SF and I'm looking for some people to ride with around SF or out the Marin!

Do monthly meets happen around here? I know Iron & Resin in SF has monthly rides/hangouts but i've yet to check it out.
    going to shoot you a pm

Get Adobe Flash player

South San Francisco California

Me n my 2 bros are starting a new build.
    57 straight leg pan Harley frame, 74 shovel and a boxes of parts. We've wrenched on our bikes before but never a full on build. Always been a dream to build one from ground up but with all the parts in your garage scattered around it seems impossible. It ain't gonna stop us from tryin!

Reach out if you have any build experience...... will trade knowledge for booze!!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Bump, who wants to ride!

Hey guys whats up I live in SF in ingleside always down to ride or help work on bikes ! I have a 90 sportster that ive slowly been working on and riding.

Get Adobe Flash player

Im also in San Francisco!

What's up everyone? I live in Vacaville, well kind of anyway. Mostly just travel around on my ridgid pan. Looking to find some people to ride with, anything from a weekend trip to let's see how far we can make it before breaking down. Been workin on bikes most of my life but now I want to ride them. I built a few jap chops and some american chops as well. I don't give a shit what you ride as long as you ride. Seems most people just want to be seen and look cool for there friends, I could give a shit if you think what I do is cool. I don't do it for you, I do it because I think it's cool! Let's stop bullshiting and get riding! Nothing better than a chopper loaded with gear rolling down the road!

Get Adobe Flash player

Kind of bringing this back from the dead. I just purchased an 883 and I'm looking for people to ride with. I am slowly wrenching on it as I go. I am located in Sacramento.

What's up? My name is Bryan. I live in Vacaville, a friend of mine and I are planning a weekend trip up the coast the weekend of the 23rd if your interested in cruzing with us. Hit me back on here and I will send my number.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sup guys anyone in the area have the tool for 4 spd shifter forks? Need it bad want to ride this summer

How far up the coast you headed? Im way up in Crescent City, if ya are coming this far north ill buy you and your buddy a beer at the local pub!

Get Adobe Flash player

hit me up!
    im in sac too and always looking for new riding buddies. i have a couple of harleys and im constantly wrenching on them.
    Justin
    916 607 6040

Get Adobe Flash player

shit wish i would have seen this. just rode through there on my way back to seattle from born free. I was going to stay there but ended grabbing a room a few hrs south due to headlight issues. but when I rode through in the morning it looked like a cool place.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
    How far up the coast you headed? Im way up in Crescent City, if ya are coming this far north ill buy you and your buddy a beer at the local pub!

Share This