• Show
Clear All
  • EVOEATR
    • Jun 2013

Comment

• pleasedie
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by windycity
      Hey dudes, so I have a job interview in San Mateo next week, I'm hoping to escape this endless polar bullshit in Chicago. Any advice on areas to check out to live? Id like to have a garage for my shit and not pay a ton and hopefully live near other riders/ not around fancy rich boners. Thank you in advance!
      -Matt
      If you're looking for a pad with a garage I'd suggest the Sunset District in San Francisco. Still in city but some parts are little more "suburb"ish and have a lot of remodeled Victorian homes with nice garages. Just a suggestion. Also maybe check out Berkeley?

Comment

• pleasedie
        • Nov 2013

ALSO, anybody in here in the Santa Cruz/South bay area?! I'm in Morgan Hill but mostly ride in Santa Cruz because my riding buddy lives there and it's just nice scenery than the valley. A lot of Runs coming up, a red and white(u knowwww) bike blessing in San Jose on April 19th, A Top Hatters MC Bike Blessing in Hollister, and an Independence poker run in Hollister with the Top Hatters MC on July 5th as well as the Hollister rally in early July? Should be fun.

Comment

• pleasedie
          • Nov 2013

Here are fliers for the other events.

Comment

• angrymick
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by EVOEATR
            We'll prolly need a gas stop in SJ, I know I will if I take off from SF...still gotta iron out the details.
            We're leaving Wednesday night from san jose for Santa Barbra for born free.

Comment

• gonzoguilt
              • Apr 2024

Anyone plannin on goin to the norcal swap in sac on may 18th?

Comment

• tayrearick
                • May 2012

Yes, heading to nor cal swap from Santa Cruz. Anyone in the sc area? I want to start organizin a ride once a week or so, meet up, pick a destination and raise some hell .

Comment

• EVOEATR
                  • Jun 2013

I'm thinking my bike won't be ready for BF this year. Fuck a duck. I will prolly end up driving in my truck though...2003 F250 crew cab...lots of room and I've got a good ramp too.

Comment

• angrymick
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by tayrearick
                    Yes, heading to nor cal swap from Santa Cruz. Anyone in the sc area? I want to start organizin a ride once a week or so, meet up, pick a destination and raise some hell .
                    I'm planning on riding out to the swap meet. Should be two or three of us going. We should meet up. I ride on Wednesday or Thursdays up the Santa Cruz and wood side hills.

Comment

• angrymick
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by EVOEATR
                      I'm thinking my bike won't be ready for BF this year. Fuck a duck. I will prolly end up driving in my truck though...2003 F250 crew cab...lots of room and I've got a good ramp too.
                      When are you thinking of heading out for bornfree?

Comment

• tayrearick
                        • May 2012

What time are you guys planning on leavin'?

Im down to leave early

Comment

• gonzoguilt
                          • Apr 2024

Most likely not making it to Born Free, but anyone Running to the Hills Aug 8-10th?

Comment

• eboogie
                            • May 2014

i'm in san jose cali .any one else out here?
                            Last edited by eboogie; 05-28-2014, 1:26 PM.

Comment

• damnthemansam
                              • Mar 2014

I have 2 tickets for both saturday and sunday that are guaranteed lawn parking in the show if anyone wants to buy them, both my bike and my co-show-goers bikes won't be done unfortunately. $40 for 2 sat tickets and 2 sunday tickets. message me if you want them

Comment

• pleasedie
                                • Nov 2013

Seems like a lot of us in the bay are pretty close to eachother as far as distance goes. Just watched the death science revenge run vid on YouTube and I'm all inspired to make a mini run/Bay Area meetup. We should set up a meet in sf or somewhere & do a run or just a bike night somewhere. Could be pretty sick.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;