CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by tayrearick View Post
    Yes, heading to nor cal swap from Santa Cruz. Anyone in the sc area? I want to start organizin a ride once a week or so, meet up, pick a destination and raise some hell .
    Down as hell man look me up on fb under "Tyler Buscher" me and my Boy Luke are always cruising up hwy 1 to davenport or 3 mile although he's prospecting with Coastal Riderz now so I probably won't be riding with him quite as much but yeah hit us up!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTTIGER666 View Post
    We were there Saturday-Wednesday. I only saw one chop(cb750) out near Dolores park and had a quick chat with the dude. I went over to California Choppers and the guy wouldn't let me take a picture of the 81 tank, nbd. Otherwise we had a great time. Between sightseeing and record shopping, I spent a little bit of time drinking at Zeitgeist and The Attic. SF food is awesome!
    haha sounds about right at California Choppers, awesome shop. Not sure if it's 81 owned or not although they obviously support them.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by pleasedie View Post
    Seems like a lot of us in the bay are pretty close to eachother as far as distance goes. Just watched the death science revenge run vid on YouTube and I'm all inspired to make a mini run/Bay Area meetup. We should set up a meet in sf or somewhere & do a run or just a bike night somewhere. Could be pretty sick.
    id be down with a meetup or a run sounds like a kick ass time . ive been out to oakland for the dice release partys and merchants salon is a kool place in oakland for a bike night there's also a bar called the kozy kar in sf 70's van theme would be kool too ...

gonzoguilt

Hey duders. I might need a place to crash the 24th of this month. I'll buy a few rounds...

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm not gonna make it, not even as your friendly, tool-laden chaser. That's my wife's birthday weekend and, well, last year we weren't sure if she would make it to this one. So, it's pretty much a no brainer guys. Fuck shit up down there.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by gonzoguilt View Post
    Hey duders. I might need a place to crash the 24th of this month. I'll buy a few rounds...
    It won't be the poshest place, but you're more than welcome to my shitty couch in my teeeeeeny apartment with my wife and two kids. I'm in Palo Alto.

gonzoguilt

Quote Originally Posted by EVOEATR View Post
    It won't be the poshest place, but you're more than welcome to my shitty couch in my teeeeeeny apartment with my wife and two kids. I'm in Palo Alto.
    Thanks, I found a place though. Depending on how work goes, I may stick around an extra day or two. Msg me your number, maybe we can grab a beer?

Get Adobe Flash player

Riding to Born Free Saturday Morning... Anyone heading south that day wanna meet up and blast down? pm me.

Get Adobe Flash player

Two of us are leaving Friday evening then catching a nap somewhere in between. There is a send off party at Thee Parkside next Wednesday, they have monthly get together last Weds. of every month.

Get Adobe Flash player

anything cool goin on anytime soon? I still wanna do a ride or something. Someone should plan/put some shit together. Or post any HA/local rides coming up

hey everybody my name is jason and in out here in san jose.I see a group of bikes meeting on thursdays at cambrian park plaza wanted to know if anyone knows what thats all about?Just got my bike up and running and would like to meet some fellow chop culters.

Get Adobe Flash player

hey - in San Jose...looking for anyone that can recommend some good electrical work. Usually do my own stuff but getting into twin cams and this shit is above my pay grade. Need to re-locate starter, and clean up wiring on a softail chop I'm doing. any leads for either pro or "for beer" pro-bono would be awesome

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by banannahammer View Post
    hey everybody my name is jason and in out here in san jose.I see a group of bikes meeting on thursdays at cambrian park plaza wanted to know if anyone knows what thats all about?Just got my bike up and running and would like to meet some fellow chop culters.
    I can guarantee nobody is on chopcult at these meets but that bike night at the Cambrian plaza is this harley stunt crew called "Straight Up", they ride down half way to morgan hill at this shanty town bar called the stage stop off Coyote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvaAkHRsP20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D0RBqEedLM

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey, Im possibly moving to the Vaccaville area (i think I spelled that wrong) But I need yalls advice for those that live in the area.. I need to find a location like an hour from Napa valley that is preferably small. ( think a bit more country) Rents usually cheaper in those areas, I hopefully wont trip about people at night being too close to my house ect... what areas would you suggest?

Get Adobe Flash player

What's up dudes! My names DJ and I live in the bay area(Oakland to be exact) and was wondering who is doing rad stuff out here(rides, motowork, party, etc.) whats good with the Bay Area chopper scene?

gonzoguilt

Anyone from Northern California (and beyond, perhaps?) hitting up EDR? We'll be jamming our way back North after the run, camping along the way.
    Last edited by gonzoguilt; 04-21-2015 at 11:29 AM.

gonzoguilt

Anyone heading south through Chico hitting up the NorCal swap in Sacramento tomorrow?

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey, I'm in Santa Cruz and looking for motorcycle friends to do motorcycle things with. Lets hang out some time.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey I'm in Redding. I got a 74 Fxe lookin & for people to ride and wrench with. I'm also headed to BF7 hit me up if you wanna ride.

Quote Originally Posted by DaLump View Post
    Hey I'm in Redding. I got a 74 Fxe lookin & for people to ride and wrench with. I'm also headed to BF7 hit me up if you wanna ride.
    Im headed to BF7 as well, let me know if you want to link up and cruise down. Im in Oakland.

Share This