CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by elsuavecito7 View Post
    im in santa rosa, 45 mins north of frisco on 101..a question here for you dudes with a jap bike or for anyone who'd like to give some input..i'm debating whether i should go to born free on my bike...if i avoid hwy 5 to avoid the huge inclines entering LA and take 101 instead you guys think my xs650 would make the trip? i've only ridden it locally on backroads so not to sure what to think.
    @elsuavecito7 - I'm in Petaluma and am going to born free 5 this year too! I'm looking for other roadwarriors to do the journey with. Was thinking about camping halfway, maybe south of Big Sur.

Would be fucking badass to get a Bay Area crew to roll together down to BF5!

Hit me up.

//MD

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MDavid View Post
    @elsuavecito7 - I'm in Petaluma and am going to born free 5 this year too! I'm looking for other roadwarriors to do the journey with. Was thinking about camping halfway, maybe south of Big Sur.

Hit me up.

//MD
    me and a couple of friends are going. we're in s an jose and san mateo.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by elsuavecito7 View Post
    im in santa rosa, 45 mins north of frisco on 101..a question here for you dudes with a jap bike or for anyone who'd like to give some input..i'm debating whether i should go to born free on my bike...if i avoid hwy 5 to avoid the huge inclines entering LA and take 101 instead you guys think my xs650 would make the trip? i've only ridden it locally on backroads so not to sure what to think.
    I got my Honda and I was planning on taking 101. nicer ride but a little bit longer.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by angrymick View Post
    I got my Honda and I was planning on taking 101. nicer ride but a little bit longer.
    Nice. Was planning on doing 101 as well. You guys looking to head down day of or early? I was thinking about maybe camping halfway. Thoughts?

Get Adobe Flash player

Hit me up.

//MD
    fuck yea, i'm down to roll man. it would be nice to see if my little xs650 would make the trip...

Get Adobe Flash player

Nice. Was planning on doing 101 as well. You guys looking to head down day of or early? I was thinking about maybe camping halfway. Thoughts?
    I'm thinking atleast Pismo. 154 behind santa Barbra has some camping spots. even if we make down to ventura we can camp on the beach. I know a spot off of seaward in ventura. I would do the drive in 4 hours flat to ventura. on the bike not sure. I gotta stop every 80-90 miles for gas. what are you thinking?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by angrymick View Post
    I'm thinking atleast Pismo. 154 behind santa Barbra has some camping spots. even if we make down to ventura we can camp on the beach. I know a spot off of seaward in ventura. I would do the drive in 4 hours flat to ventura. on the bike not sure. I gotta stop every 80-90 miles for gas. what are you thinking?
    That sounds about right, I was thinking somewhere between Cambria and Pismo. Never been down 154, but I'd be down to camp on a beach / hit some bars in Ventura as well! We'd prob make that area in a comfortable six hours - camp it out, hit the show. Like bad mother fuckers.

Get Adobe Flash player

That sounds about right, I was thinking somewhere between Cambria and Pismo. Never been down 154, but I'd be down to camp on a beach / hit some bars in Ventura as well! We'd prob make that area in a comfortable six hours - camp it out, hit the show. Like bad mother fuckers.
    fuck yeah! there are three of us down here so far. I'm sure the number will climb closer to the show. leave that Friday morning.

Get Adobe Flash player

If anyone needs me to take stuff down, my cousin and I are bringing a smaller truck. He is worried that his Triumph won't make the whole journey. We are camping at Casper Wilderness. More than happy to take some things down or back up. Leaving noonish friday from Castro Valley and heading back early afternoon on Saturday

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    If anyone needs me to take stuff down, my cousin and I are bringing a smaller truck. He is worried that his Triumph won't make the whole journey. We are camping at Casper Wilderness. More than happy to take some things down or back up. Leaving noonish friday from Castro Valley and heading back early afternoon on Saturday
    are you going down i5 or 101?

Get Adobe Flash player

we are going down the 5. My uncle is riding his bike down but I am not sure which way he is going.

Get Adobe Flash player

Im in Santa Rosa.. Born Free would be cool to go to but I just did EDR.

Get Adobe Flash player

Just moved to Pleasant Hill from San Ramon. Anyone in Contra Costa Co.?

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm in Palo Alto...not many greasy gear heads here. Looking to meet up and get some time in on the road. I wish I had the week free to head down south!

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm headin out of San Jose Friday morning. Do you guys have a plan yet? I-5 suuuux. 101 -> San Luis obispo is fun. I was thinking of 99-> Bakersfield then cutting through the desert but I'm for anything. PM me. Well figure this out.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm still driving down on friday so if anyone needs anything taken down hit me up...or taken back for that matter. I think we are going to try and leave CV around 1.

Get Adobe Flash player

I got a group of 6-7 people heading down to born free tomorrow from San Jose. We're planning to leave at 7 am.

Check our blog for the route

http://lnspltblvd.com/

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by son View Post
    I got a group of 6-7 people heading down to born free tomorrow from San Jose. We're planning to leave at 7 am.

Check our blog for the route

http://lnspltblvd.com/
    Looks like a great time!

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey dudes, my gf and me are coming to SF Sept 7-11. Can you recommend anything to see?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTTIGER666 View Post
    Hey dudes, my gf and me are coming to SF Sept 7-11. Can you recommend anything to see?
    You coming on bike or flying in? The best weather on the coast is about then. Other than riding north east south , just about any thing is worth seeing.

Check back here and I'll see if I can put any thing good up for ya. Or do that pm, I live in San Francisco.

Share This