CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Twin Panther Build

some folks on here might be interested in this

i dropped all the parts off at my frame man on monday so a few weeks time i will have a roller for this beasty

as far as i know its never been done before. the plan is to build and ship out to bonneville and see what the stump puller will do.

plenty of engine work to be done as im converting the 2 engines to dry sump from wet with a shared oil tank. also making 1 mag run both engines. harley box with elec boot, r1 front end, bandit rear. then theres all sorts of registration issues im putting on myself because im making it road legal too - might as well go the whole hog. it will take a lot of time to build and not a smal amount of cash so it will be slow

its a big bike but only 9ft so same as longest bike i have had. it will be rideable but have the turning circle of a bus. i can live with that

Get Adobe Flash player

Sumo you're a mad genius!

Get Adobe Flash player

Danm How many panthesr do you have ? I think I only have seen 5 in my life !

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by TRUMPNUT View Post
    Danm How many panthesr do you have ? I think I only have seen 5 in my life !
    ha yea - a few...

i picked up a garage full of spares from an old guy that had been collecting parts for years but had to give up. i have enough in the stash to rebuild a correct 1951 bone stock original m100, and about 5 engines and a crap ton of other bits including a set of engine cases unstamped from the factory, rebuilt dowty air forks etc... - he liked the cut of my jib so did me a crazy deal that i couldnt refuse. also liked that id build and ride rather than it gathering dust in a garage or museum or something

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by sumo View Post
    ha yea - a few...

i picked up a garage full of spares from an old guy that had been collecting parts for years but had to give up. i have enough in the stash to rebuild a correct 1951 bone stock original m100, and about 5 engines and a crap ton of other bits including a set of engine cases unstamped from the factory, rebuilt dowty air forks etc... - he liked the cut of my jib so did me a crazy deal that i couldnt refuse. also liked that id build and ride rather than it gathering dust in a garage or museum or something
    I like hearing stuff like that . To often with these old times and the old bikes They think you should only restore and show never dare to ride them ! Or just have fun making shit with them .

Did you finish up the trike and if so how was the ride?

Get Adobe Flash player

trike rides pretty nice, just needs wiring up and getting documents sorted out now... when i get a chance, getting this lot up to my frame man has made me a load of space for a while so shoudl help speed things along on that

Share This