Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hubbard
    • Dec 2010

R.U.B. Question

The other day I went to a Harley shop lookin for a part to a scooter and walked past what looked to be a cutoff with a top and bottom rocker. Sons of something, am I to understand the rubs now buy a wannabe suit for a pretend club? Really? Why don't somebody help these fools?
  • Fgsacts
    • May 2012

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I see guys wearing SOA shit.

Comment

• Gnarly
      • Jul 2012

Assuming you mean sons of anarchy...yeah that shit cracks me up. Me and Bander talked about putting up a fake ass CL ad calling for a meeting of sons of anarchy "prospects". Watch them all pole in...thats as far as the idea got but i was thinking of putting on fake mayan cuts and ride through.

Comment

• NakedRob
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Gnarly
        Assuming you mean sons of anarchy...yeah that shit cracks me up. Me and Bander talked about putting up a fake ass CL ad calling for a meeting of sons of anarchy "prospects". Watch them all pole in...thats as far as the idea got but i was thinking of putting on fake mayan cuts and ride through.
        Airsoft gun the shit out of them

Comment

• gonzoguilt
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by NakedRob
          Airsoft gun the shit out of them
          Water balloons would be more embarrassing, IMO.

Comment

• wahunterinrok
            • Nov 2009

Was sitting on my bike, Soldier in my unit walked up to me wearing his SOA shirt, before he said anything I told him "that shirt makes you look gay" Never seen him wear it again..

Comment

• Gnarly
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by gonzoguilt
              Water balloons would be more embarrassing, IMO.
              Haha! Man that would be fun.

Comment

• hdchopfather
                • Aug 2012

and whats worse is they pay like 30 bucks for a t shirt and 60 for a hoodie, there was a whole family at my 11 yr old sons football practice wearing em,proudly they stated they had gotten them from the local harley dealership, i said what ya ride, oh we dont!! thats funny shit right there, my son told em "you know you could get shanked for wearing that at the wrong place, dont ya!!" damni love that kid

Comment

• XxXombee
                  • Oct 2011

hmmm, not sure i can agree with you guys here. i really dont see anything wrong with people wearing SOA shirts. if you are a fan i dont really see what the big deal is. have any of you ever worn a band shirt? probably. were you in that band? doubtfully. its the other guys...the guys with the cuts that are playing make believe. they want to pretend they are a real MC, fine. they deserve the whole experience though and im all for giving them hell.

Comment

• muttblbc
                    • Oct 2010

ChopCult is the online mecca for motorcycle enthusiasts, with active, content-rich forums covering all makes and models of motorcycles, exclusive articles.

Comment

• Gnarly
                      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by XxXombee
                      hmmm, not sure i can agree with you guys here. i really dont see anything wrong with people wearing SOA shirts. if you are a fan i dont really see what the big deal is. have any of you ever worn a band shirt? probably. were you in that band? doubtfully. its the other guys...the guys with the cuts that are playing make believe. they want to pretend they are a real MC, fine. they deserve the whole experience though and im all for giving them hell.
                      That's what I'm talking about.

Comment

• heretic530
                        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by XxXombee
                        a band does not try to pass off their shirts as MC club gear ...except Zakk Wylde, and he is a prick anyway...talented, yes...but still a prick

Comment

• Bonnevilleray
                          • Jul 2011

Hell, There all one the take... Trying to grab up extra profit when they can.
                          Product sales related to FX's top-rated show grow from online-only to stores, starting with custom motorcycles and lines of apparel, games and stationary in the U.S. and around the world.

I thought this was a joke until I read it in various places.. Hoped it was internet bullshit, but it seems to be real.

Comment

• ThePete
                            • Nov 2011

I'm totally down for Mayan cut air soft drive by, I'll be the second whitest Mexi-CAN. (Watched Once Upon a Time in Mexico last night)

Comment

• spsgold
                              • Oct 2010

I think the dumbest thing about the soa shit is that they print the t-shirts with a "rocker" style design to look like a "three piece patch" instead of just some random soa artwork! So it makes the owner "feel like he's livin the life" gangsta style.....
                              but it's more like wankster style

If their gonna take it all this far,why not make it a legit club??? Lets see how long that lasts.......
                              Last edited by spsgold; 09-21-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;