Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattman214
    • Sep 2012

Wilson Nc area, wanna ride?

Anybody in the Wilson nc area wanna get together and do some ridin? or wrenching? i have some stuff i would like to do to my vlx but no shop or tools really. If anyone is willing to lend a hand on that tooo it would be great. but just riding is great too haha
  • Wooley
    • Jan 2011

I'm in Burlington area for ridin or wrenching. We have a large building (Carolina Motorcycle Co-operative Association) and tools for builds repairs and so forth. Hour away though.

Comment

• jrjonez
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Wooley
      I'm in Burlington area for ridin or wrenching. We have a large building (Carolina Motorcycle Co-operative Association) and tools for builds repairs and so forth. Hour away though.
      Where at in Burlington?

Ride to Greensboro from time to time and would nice to have a place to call in case I need it.

Comment

• jrjonez
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by mattman214
        Anybody in the Wilson nc area wanna get together and do some ridin? or wrenching? i have some stuff i would like to do to my vlx but no shop or tools really. If anyone is willing to lend a hand on that tooo it would be great. but just riding is great too haha
        Me and two other guys heading out of Jacksonville next weekend to Norfolk for the day. Rolling through Washington which is about an hour away from Wilson.

Comment

• Wooley
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by jrjonez
          Where at in Burlington?

Ride to Greensboro from time to time and would nice to have a place to call in case I need it.
          514 Tucker street. We still have to get the power up to code and a designated phone, but we have tools and welding plus a trailer for hauling.

Comment

• junkyardxl
            • Mar 2012

im in tarboro which is right down 42 about 25 mins. bike being put back together right now. will let you know when i get my stuff together.

Comment

• poonslammer
              • Apr 2011

greenville here bro me and another cultist

Comment

• brach77
                • Oct 2011

Greenville/winterville. I'm right up the road from poonslammer.

Comment

• JoeShovel
                  • Aug 2009

I'm in Clayton which is close to Wilson as I worked there for years. Always building up the shop with tools and knowledge so hit me up if ya want... I never say no unless I trade parts with you and show up at my house uninvited like a fucking weirdo... But you seem cool...

Comment

• mattman214
                    • Sep 2012

Joe from Clayton, we should deff get together sometime! I'm right off 42 in Wilson can get to Clayton in like 20 mins , I've got plans for my bike but no shop n few tools haha but would love some input or help as long as u don't mind tinkering with a Honda haha. You guys in g'ville I'm game for gettin up n ridin I'm problem 30 mins from y'all

Comment

• brach77
                      • Oct 2011

I'm down. name your date and time.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                      Working...
                      ;