CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ironsled77

If it did then I might consider it!

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsled77 View Post
    ^^ really? Maybe because it is made in the USA. Nash 225...posh 400+ and made over seas. Really tough to decide on that one. Nash quality great, service sucks. If you dont want to support nash then there is always exile.
    Made in USA is awesome except when something is made better elsewhere. Inferior product by guys that don't care about your business or better product and guys that want your business and respond to emails same day. Tough choice. We aren't talking about big corporations outsourcing cheaply made products. We're talking about small companies that are competing for hard earned business meaning hard earned cash. We shouldn't support small companies like bear parts co? lebeef? because they make amazing products but they are not usa made? but let's support some douche bags who sell sloppy products you have to work to fit and have no customer service just because they are in the US. too funny

Ironsled77

Sloppy products? My internal was of the highest quality and fit perfect. What if the guy had .083, .090, and or .120 wall pipe? Doesnt make the product sloppy. Your an idiot for paying double the price just cuz you want to cause an argument. But Im guessing your turd doesnt even have a throttle from japan?? It would cost more than that whole bike combined

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks for all the replies and help. I got it installed and it works great. I never heard back from NASH. It is a shame that they will not respond. How-ever, The throtlte is very well built. AND YES, MADE IN THE USA.

Twist clutch is next.

No pics of install?

Ironsled77

WINK I have not ran an internal clutch but was considering it. Search for reviews on it ...it turned me off from running one. Yet to hear of anyone running one long term on a bike that truly gets ridden.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Internal throttle for linkert?

Hi Wink,
    Just wondering how it went with your POSH internal throttle. I looks like a great product.
    Did you need to weld it on, or is there the option of using a set screw (or two)?
    Looking at the Japanese instructions it looks like you can do either.
    Did you get English instructions? Or, maybe the pictures work well enough.

Anyway, I am interested in the push style POSH internal throttle for my linkert. It is pretty expensive, but nice to know it has been designed with the use of a wire in mind.

Anyone else out there have experience using a reverse spiral internal throttle, other than the the original harley type, to push open a Linkert Carb?
    The two which come to mind are the Exile left side twist clutch set up, or the Nash Left side Internal throttle. These being used on the right hand side, giving a push of the wire/cable when you rotate the throttle in the normal direction to apply throttle.

Any wisdom would be much appreciated.

(I feel like changing the bars to something a little narrower)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Ok, so my final thoughts on the Nash internal throttle after using it the last few years. Don't buy it! The wedge comes apart now and doesn't fit in the bars correctly, they only send one crush sleeve and of course the cable securing sucks ass, I've had to replace the cable for the first time and now the outter sleeve doesn't fit properly. Surprise surprise, Nash is silent to my emails. Not that they would refund me or be able to offer and support - knowing the issues with their product the only way to fix it would be too just not have it. Will now be going to exile to try theirs. Nash: wasted money.

Get Adobe Flash player

Use streamline and be done. Have 6 years on mine. No issues.

Get Adobe Flash player

Last thing i ordered from nash took 7 weeks and it was only handlebars. the product was great they just have bad HR

Get Adobe Flash player

ive had mine on for a couple years now with zero issues when installed properly. i cut the wedge in half and saved the other piece just in case. also, use some silver solder to secure it to the cable. only thing that sucks is the sticky part doesnt work but then again i have some giant apes so they vibrate pretty intensely. it really is a solid product mechanically speaking.

Get Adobe Flash player

Don't buy from Nash brothers I had to drive 400 miles round trip to Vancouver WA and do face time show them my receipts why my $ 800 order was over 3 months late .They suck !

Share This