Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elJimmyG
    • Nov 2012

Fred Meyer is the only place Ive seen it. Cant remember if I saw it at Barnes and Noble or not. Fredy Meyer used have Street Chopper also but I havent seen it in a while. Pretty sure I heard its going through some changes or something to that nature.

Comment

• Fozzy
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by elJimmyG
      Fred Meyer is the only place Ive seen it. Cant remember if I saw it at Barnes and Noble or not. Fredy Meyer used have Street Chopper also but I havent seen it in a while. Pretty sure I heard its going through some changes or something to that nature.
      I've always been able to find it at Safeway.

Comment

• Stabler
        • Jan 2011

Well, I'm located in Sweden and I continue to get my Wrench in the mail. Maybe a few days or up to a week late, but never shredded or anything like that. There was a bump a few issues back, but no other problems after that.

Comment

• Elias
          • Oct 2012

i will say i have been subscribed to this since the second issue, when i paid on the phone the woman said i would also be able to get #1 included since i told her i collect the old 70s easyriders and hope to have a full collection of this. it took 5 months to get my first issue after multiple phone calls and lots of passing the buck and story telling i got it.
          i dig the magazine it has some cool content, wheelies and dirty choppers not any yuppies in it yet so that keeps me happy.

Comment

• Elias
            • Oct 2012

also most autozones in my area have them on the rack. new port richey florida

Comment

• vanshovel
              • Jan 2010

I contacted wrench magazine about the issues#3-5 that came in my mailbox completely unreadable and fucked up with torn pages and some with just a cover. I emailed them and they said they were out of stock. BULLSHIT, THEY ARE LYING, ISSUES#1-5 are in stock and you can buy them in this link right here: [/B] http://www2.easyriders.com/products_...subcategory=88 ... Just click on the add to cart to the right of the cover and you can buy all of the issues with free shipping. Instead of refunding me the 3 that came screwed up in the mail they extended my sub for 2 more issues. I don't want the 2 issues, I want a refund for the $17.97 I had to pay for the magazines includeded in my sub. Here is their response below:

Dear Mr. Vandiver:
              You have reached the subscription department for Wrench. We have a very limited amount of replacement issues available. Once the stock is depleted we automatically extend subscriptions for the missed issues. The stock was depleted when you had contacted us and therefore your subscription was extended by two issues as compensation for the missed issues. The single copy sales are handled directly through the home office of which there is always stock available for purchasing. I apologize we are unable to give you a refund for the purchases issues as your account has already been compensated. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
              Aileen White
              Customer Service
              Please include all previous emails with your reply

SCREW THAT, I WANT MY $17.97 BACK! I PAID FOR IT TO COME SUCCESSFULLY TO MY DOOR IN MY SUB! SO WHAT IS IT, THEY DON'T HAVE THEM IN STOCK BUT THEY DO. COMPLETE BULLSHIT. From now on I will stick to Dice, GKM, ShowClass, and a few other underground mags.
              I forgot months ago to let anyone or everyone who cares that Wrench Mag took care of the issues above and sent me a check for my subscription costs so I was still out a few dollars. The only thing I wish that they had done in the first place was not to B.S. to me about not having the issues in stock that came screwed up in the mail from my subscription. That would have prevented everything. With that being said, I now give Wrench Mag another chance! Later, David Vandiver.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;