Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hillbillydeluxe
    • Jun 2010

Don't want a refund. Just want the damn magazine. I am old and cranky and need to spout off sometimes.
    Please don't call me an internet outlaw. I hate computers. Hell, I don't even have or want a ceel phone.

Comment

• Allen
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by hillbillydeluxe
      Don't want a refund. Just want the damn magazine. I am old and cranky and need to spout off sometimes.
      Please don't call me an internet outlaw. I hate computers. Hell, I don't even have or want a ceel phone.
      It's pronounced "Seal Phone" and you I'd tell you a dozen "Old People & Seal Phone" jokes... but I know you dont have that much time left on earth...

(Just kidding...)

Comment

• NeoDutch
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Rodderz
        I really like the mag.
        What's the deal with this avatar? Are you Hells Angels affiliated?

Comment

• cHiCoD
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by NeoDutch
          What's the deal with this avatar? Are you Hells Angels affiliated?

+2

Comment

• huffgas
            • Feb 2012

That's a t-shirt a BMX clothing company made probably a decade ago.

Comment

• brobeck
              • Jul 2009

Haha, ok... sorry about the internet outlaw thing. PM your info and what you're missing and I will get it to ya in the next few weeks. I really wish I had more control over this sort of stuff.

Comment

• hillbillydeluxe
                • Jun 2010

That's cool. Where or who do I P.M. to? Man. I really hate computers.

Thanks

Comment

• brobeck
                  • Jul 2009

That's cool. Where or who do I P.M. to? Man. I really hate computers.

Thanks
                  send info to me at [email protected].

Comment

• hillbillydeluxe
                    • Jun 2010

Thanks for trying to help me out but, the damn computer won"t let me send e mails. What should I do to get you the info?

Comment

• brobeck
                      • Jul 2009

Thanks for trying to help me out but, the damn computer won"t let me send e mails. What should I do to get you the info?
                      PM me here on chop cult.

Comment

• Grindhouse
                        • Feb 2011

I like Wrench and i've got my 3rd magazine in the post last week. But, is it too much to ask to simply put a damn plastic sleeve over it? My mag came in totally fucked up by rain, mail processing machine or whatever.

Thx.

Comment

• hillbillydeluxe
                          • Jun 2010

I p.m.ed thru the C?C sight.

Thamks, Internet Outlaw

Comment

• Allen
                            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Grindhouse
                            I like Wrench and i've got my 3rd magazine in the post last week. But, is it too much to ask to simply put a damn plastic sleeve over it? My mag came in totally fucked up by rain, mail processing machine or whatever.

Thx.
                            Speaking of which, there's not a magazine that comes to my house anymore that has a plastic sleeve on it. Just too many dead dolphins I figure.... I remember when comic book subscriptions used to come in a paper bag sleeve way way way back in the 80's! So, no sleeves I guess, unless you're willing to pay more? If it wasn't for kids selling me subscription for $12 for 2 years through school fundraisers, I'd never buy another magazine.

(this coming from a guy who "owns" a magazine company, even if it's the littlest one in town... lady hump)

Comment

• deToro
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Allen
                              Speaking of which, there's not a magazine that comes to my house anymore that has a plastic sleeve on it. Just too many dead dolphins I figure.... I remember when comic book subscriptions used to come in a paper bag sleeve way way way back in the 80's! So, no sleeves I guess, unless you're willing to pay more? If it wasn't for kids selling me subscription for $12 for 2 years through school fundraisers, I'd never buy another magazine.

(this coming from a guy who "owns" a magazine company, even if it's the littlest one in town... lady hump)
                              Show Class does, and some very tough plastic.its that stuff that's white on the outside, gray on the inside...you need to actually cut that shit to open it !!

Comment

• NIGHTTIGER666
                                • Jul 2012

I don't know if this was posted yet but it might be helpful info.

First off, you can usually find back issues on eBay if you dudes are jonesing for a copy. That's how I got issue 2 before I subscribed, and it came in plastic with a poster.

Second, I signed up for a 2 year yesterday and thought it was a bit odd that I haven't received a confirmation email or had the pending info on my online banking statement. Unfortunately, Brobeck wasn't able to help with billing info but calling Paisano/Wrench did. Apparently they do their billing at midnight on Tuesdays, and with that I'm able to start on issue 3.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;