Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1965T120R
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by heretic530
    Unfortunately I will not know about plans until thursday. I may have a contract with the city of redding. It comes up for a vote thursday... It could be for work on a quarter million dollars worth of equipment, so shop time for me may be pretty profitable in the future
    Good for you/!!!

Comment

• heretic530
      • Apr 2024

yeah, I am hoping for a three year exclusive contract

Comment

• 1965T120R
        • Apr 2024

yeah, I am hoping for a three year exclusive contract
        Praying you get it. A solid income is nice in this fading economy.

Comment

• heretic530
          • Apr 2024

I am thinking my little brit beater may be up for sale soon. It just sucks after just finishing the engine, but such is life

Comment

• 1965T120R
            • Apr 2024

I am thinking my little brit beater may be up for sale soon. It just sucks after just finishing the engine, but such is life
            Such is life.

Comment

• heretic530
              • Apr 2024

holy crap!. I just looked at what they are going for on fleabay... I traded a $500 rifle for mine, and thought the other guy got the better end of that deal. Now I am thinking he might have taken it in the shorts.
              I had no idea that these things were worth anything. I remember buying trumps for $350 not too many years ago.

Mine was an impulse buy. It was made the month and year of my birth, so I took it. I got all nostalgic looking at it, and well...everyone here knows how those deals go

Comment

• 1965T120R
                • Apr 2024

All old Triumph's have gone up in value. You should look on Craigslist at what baskets are going for.

I wish I had the money to get the one in Tulare just for the parts alone I might save and get rid of what I don't need.

Comment

• heretic530
                  • Apr 2024

there are a couple up here I could have cheap. A friend of mine has two, and I could have the original for making his chopper ridable and shiny

another finished chopper with wiring problems I could get for under two thousand.

Comment

• 1965T120R
                    • Apr 2024

They are out there for sure. If you have the money. Me I am short on that part.

Comment

• Bobber68
                      • Aug 2012

I picked mine up for $1,500.00 , But the man I bought it from paid $5,000.00 .. But it was running and together.. I remember not long ago you could pick up a running Triumph for $500.00 .and Harley's were the most expensive bike on the market.. Now , you can get a Harley Sportster for less than a running Triumph..The reason is obvious .. Like I've stated in the past on other threads , Harley Flooded the market and everyone in the world and their neighbor has one .. They took the originality out of having and riding a Harley ..
                      Triumph stopped making bikes for a while , so old bikes are not readily available for every person in the world to have .. Even the old school designed New Triumphs are selling good because that's the look of Triumph and they are dependable..I've been riding Harley's for 27 years and I Love my Softail..But I would ride my Ol' lady's Triumph with tons of pride...

Comment

• 1965T120R
                        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Bobber68
                        I picked mine up for $1,500.00 , But the man I bought it from paid $5,000.00 .. But it was running and together.. I remember not long ago you could pick up a running Triumph for $500.00 .and Harley's were the most expensive bike on the market.. Now , you can get a Harley Sportster for less than a running Triumph..The reason is obvious .. Like I've stated in the past on other threads , Harley Flooded the market and everyone in the world and their neighbor has one .. They took the originality out of having and riding a Harley ..
                        Triumph stopped making bikes for a while , so old bikes are not readily available for every person in the world to have .. Even the old school designed New Triumphs are selling good because that's the look of Triumph and they are dependable..I've been riding Harley's for 27 years and I Love my Softail..But I would ride my Ol' lady's Triumph with tons of pride...
                        On my Project Build I have bought 2 Basket Cases to make into one. I paid $1.2k for the 1st one and $1.5k for the 2nd one both cash deals w/the 2nd one on the payment plan. Both in my local area too.

I have about $3k total into this build so fat. If all goes well I should only have another $3k max into the entire build plus or minus. Then again this build is NOT FOR SALE so the money I put in will be well enjoyed.

Comment

• Bobber68
                          • Aug 2012

amen brother.. Ride it hard and put it away wet..

Comment

• 1965T120R
                            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Bobber68
                            amen brother.. Ride it hard and put it away wet..
                            Naw I will ride her easy and put her away sweetly when we get home after she gets the once over.

Comment

• Bobber68
                              • Aug 2012

That too ... lol...My wife wants to ride hers to Daytona's Biketoberfest this year , so I'm trying to get it together before then.. It's not looking good.. I still have a TON of work to do ..

Comment

• Bobber68
                                • Aug 2012

I'm glad you decided on a Springer.. I have never heard any complaints about the DNA , except they're made in China,, But what isn't made over seas these days...I would like to see pictures when you get it.."Soon I Hope"..

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;