Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • purerockfury
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by 2stroketim
    Fuck me - -guilty until proven innocent around here I guess....not sticking up for the dude, but I would venture to guess that a good majority of us here have had to deal with some bullshit that was actually not all it was cracked up to be.....

If the dude fucked with his step kids, well, he gets what he gets...but damn guys, you would think that the dude was caught in the act and there will be no trial, just a stoning in the town center....
    i was thinking the same thing, this shit happens all the time to innocent people...

Comment

• Allen
      • Apr 2024

It's the "reality of reality" t.v., personally, I can't wait to see the spin that the Discovery Channel puts on it, or their reaction to it. Will the immediately issue a press release terminating the show, or maybe just the "star" of the show who was arrested...

... in a best case scenario, since it's a totally fake show, they pull a "Bewitched and switch" out a Dick York with a Dick Sargent. It's not like 98% of the people who watch the show would ever recognize the switch?

I'm also waiting for the Aging Rebel's take on it.

Comment

• Lucky69
        • Oct 2011

Lead injections!!!! Via .45!!!!!!!

Comment

• Torch
          • Jul 2009

getting more and more common now days with all the fractured familys everywhere, those kids are the kids are often at the mercy of theirs moms bad decisions.

'm not saying this is his defense, but years ago when I was hanging around with a well know club there were 15 year old little groupies passed around for entertainment . something about the patch thing.

Comment

• 2stroketim
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Torch
            getting more and more common now days with all the fractured familys everywhere, those kids are the kids are often at the mercy of theirs moms bad decisions.

'm not saying this is his defense, but years ago when I was hanging around with a well know club there were 15 year old little groupies passed around for entertainment . something about the patch thing.
            yeah man for sure....I know watcha mean - - - -the 13 and 14 year old chicks really dig on my pink skull and unicorn patches....

Creepy.

If the dude did what he is accused of; he, just like anyone else that demonstrates the same type of behavior, deserves to have his ass put in a wheelchair. I don't give a fuck who you are, or who you ride with....A grown ass man has no business doing any fuckin thing with 15 year old...and this speaks volumes for the aforementioned "well known club."

Comment

• StephenMartin
              • May 2012

Originally posted by 2stroketim
              Fuck me - -guilty until proven innocent around here I guess....not sticking up for the dude, but I would venture to guess that a good majority of us here have had to deal with some bullshit that was actually not all it was cracked up to be.....

If the dude fucked with his step kids, well, he gets what he gets...but damn guys, you would think that the dude was caught in the act and there will be no trial, just a stoning in the town center....
              I fully agree with this.

I know someone that was falsely accused, and the "mom" ended up admitting in court how she encouraged her 17 year old daughter to make the story up (the 17 year old was the one that cracked: Couldnt stand the guilt). He ALMOST got convicted.

Is Gipsy a douche? Most certainly could be. Is he molester? The jury is still out.

I mean, if we just jerk-knee accept everyone accused of child molestation is automatically guilty, because authorities told us they where, then why do we question them on other matters?

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. It is not a "concept", it is the way it should be under our legal system. Just because he may be a douche, does not make him automatically guilty.

BUT, if he is guilty, "Bubba gonna love him long time" is his just desserts.

And just so you dont think I'm "soft" on perv's, I'm a survivor of child molestation myself. There aint a level low enough in hell for em. But I HATE how without all the facts, people are tried in the court of public opinion, and they dont have all the facts, or they have a ton of BS facts.

I'm just sayin, let the system work. Let him face the facts. Lets see if it goes to court or not. Let the facts speak for themselves, not TMZ telling us what happened.

Comment

• BIGHYDRO
                • Feb 2012

TMZ is usually more accurate than the news though. lol

Comment

• derekd403
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by XxXombee
                  “We had information from a parent that initially gave us some information,” said Nicholass. “The detective conducted a pretty thorough investigation and ended up arresting him.”

i was actually accused of molesting my stepdaughter by her father. i found out later that she was baited with questions like "does he ever touch you when youre naked?" she said "yes". she was 2 and i would give her baths, changed her diapers and wiped her ass as she was potty training...of course i touched her when she was naked. it was taken out of context and they tried to make me look like a fuckin kiddie toucher...fuck that guy . i was never arrested. she was examined and interviewed and all this other shit and in the end i was cleared. so yes, i have had to deal with shit that wasnt what it was cracked up to be, but having been through a similar experience that quote from the news article says a lot.
                  What a dickhead. Please tell me you served him up some justice after you were cleared. Thanks nothing to fuck with at all, and def could have turned out in the worst possible scenario for you.

Comment

• MrSchroyer
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by AngryJohnny
                    I think I bought a box of those once when the girl scouts were selling cookies door to door..... They weren't near as good as the original.
                    lmao that was o good one XD

Comment

• wahunterinrok
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Allen

... in a best case scenario, since it's a totally fake show, they pull a "Bewitched and switch" out a Dick York with a Dick Sargent. It's not like 98% of the people who watch the show would ever recognize the switch?
                      I mean, there are two Darrin Stevenses, right? Dick York and Dick Sargent. Yeah, right, as if we wouldn't notice. Oh hold on: Dick York, Dick Sargent, Sergeant York... Wow, that's weird.

Comment

• Torch
                        • Jul 2009

around here the girls have 2 kids by the time they are 15, the high schools have child care facilities.
                        Last edited by Torch; 08-31-2012, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• XxXombee
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by derekd403
                          What a dickhead. Please tell me you served him up some justice after you were cleared. Thanks nothing to fuck with at all, and def could have turned out in the worst possible scenario for you.
                          nah, never got to make him swallow his teeth. but i guess thats all for the good. im just glad shit got set straight in the end...could have been a rough few years otherwise. but up until then i got a lot of fucked up looks and shit. it only lasted a month before it was all over but it was probably the longest month of my entire life...and even with all of the made up shit they had against me i STILL wasnt arrested. so the fact that this guy was arrested for it tells me that they have something pretty solid against him.

Comment

• rodbuster86
                            • Apr 2024

The only innocent person I met in prison was doing life for "raping" his estranged wife. He was just a working schmoe and her parents were wealthy and connected. During the course of the divorce and fight for custody of their 2 daughters he was accused by her of rape. He refused to plea to the charge, the plea brought very little actual time served but would have meant losing any chance of joint custody of the kids and coping to something he didn't do, he took his chances with a judge. Alittle home cookin in small town Georgia and he goes away with life.
                            It was universally accepted that he was innocent, but he was still there. And likely still is. Too often these types of accusations are used as a weapon against the accused. Gipsy may or may not be guilty but we won't prove it here.

Comment

• beanhead78
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by XxXombee
                              “We had information from a parent that initially gave us some information,” said Nicholass. “The detective conducted a pretty thorough investigation and ended up arresting him.”

i was actually accused of molesting my stepdaughter by her father. i found out later that she was baited with questions like "does he ever touch you when youre naked?" she said "yes". she was 2 and i would give her baths, changed her diapers and wiped her ass as she was potty training...of course i touched her when she was naked. it was taken out of context and they tried to make me look like a fuckin kiddie toucher...fuck that guy . i was never arrested. she was examined and interviewed and all this other shit and in the end i was cleared. so yes, i have had to deal with shit that wasnt what it was cracked up to be, but having been through a similar experience that quote from the news article says a lot.
                              when my three year old takes a shit i re-wipe him with a baby wipe. too make sure he dont get a butt rash. am i child molester?

Comment

• BIGHYDRO
                                • Feb 2012

lmfao... "pretty thorough" ?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;