Email Password Mobile Version / Desktop Version
Search
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

around here the girls have 2 kids by the time they are 15, the high schools have child care facilities.
    Last edited by Torch; 08-31-2012 at 10:18 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by derekd403 View Post
    What a dickhead. Please tell me you served him up some justice after you were cleared. Thanks nothing to fuck with at all, and def could have turned out in the worst possible scenario for you.
    nah, never got to make him swallow his teeth. but i guess thats all for the good. im just glad shit got set straight in the end...could have been a rough few years otherwise. but up until then i got a lot of fucked up looks and shit. it only lasted a month before it was all over but it was probably the longest month of my entire life...and even with all of the made up shit they had against me i STILL wasnt arrested. so the fact that this guy was arrested for it tells me that they have something pretty solid against him.

rodbuster86

The only innocent person I met in prison was doing life for "raping" his estranged wife. He was just a working schmoe and her parents were wealthy and connected. During the course of the divorce and fight for custody of their 2 daughters he was accused by her of rape. He refused to plea to the charge, the plea brought very little actual time served but would have meant losing any chance of joint custody of the kids and coping to something he didn't do, he took his chances with a judge. Alittle home cookin in small town Georgia and he goes away with life.
    It was universally accepted that he was innocent, but he was still there. And likely still is. Too often these types of accusations are used as a weapon against the accused. Gipsy may or may not be guilty but we won't prove it here.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by XxXombee View Post
    “We had information from a parent that initially gave us some information,” said Nicholass. “The detective conducted a pretty thorough investigation and ended up arresting him.”

i was actually accused of molesting my stepdaughter by her father. i found out later that she was baited with questions like "does he ever touch you when youre naked?" she said "yes". she was 2 and i would give her baths, changed her diapers and wiped her ass as she was potty training...of course i touched her when she was naked. it was taken out of context and they tried to make me look like a fuckin kiddie toucher...fuck that guy . i was never arrested. she was examined and interviewed and all this other shit and in the end i was cleared. so yes, i have had to deal with shit that wasnt what it was cracked up to be, but having been through a similar experience that quote from the news article says a lot.
    when my three year old takes a shit i re-wipe him with a baby wipe. too make sure he dont get a butt rash. am i child molester?

Get Adobe Flash player

lmfao... "pretty thorough" ?

Get Adobe Flash player

Haven't watched it and don't give a fuck to but.... Did anyone stop and think cry wolf fake, were going to take you for all you have since your FAMOUS now... that and the media tells you what the government wants you to hear so if you belive everything the media says and the internet maybe you should clean out the spam"internet garbage" In your own head..

Share This