Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TodoMotoSalty
    • Apr 2011

Anyone in the Pt. Hueneme area??

I'm gonna be movin out there end of this year so I thought I'd see if I can find anyone out in that general area to ride, wrench and barhop with.
  • flattrackhooligan
    • Apr 2024

I was born there. That's It. I plan on visiting next year before born free 5 (if they have it.)

Comment

• shvlpnchr79
      • Jan 2010

i was stationed there a few years ago and i loved it i miss that place. its just a cool town with a lot of fun stuff to do close by. my best friend just moved back there and he's down to ride and hang out. pm me and ill get you his info.
      Last edited by shvlpnchr79; 08-22-2012, 4:08 PM. Reason: more to add

Comment

• ThePete
        • Nov 2011

I've been by it a few times, it is kind of BFE as far as being close to anything major, but it's on the coast and kind of centeralized between LA and Frisco. Between those two locations there's TONS of great riding. If you're into sand dunes Pismo isn't too far away, and since it's on the coast there's always gonna be some kind of fishing/diving etc. through the MWR on base (get certified if its cheap). I love the San Diego area but I'd take Pt Hueneme over 29 Palms, or San Diego in a heart beat (currently stationed at Miramar), or Lemore (I hear it's worse than China Lake / Ridgecrest)

Good thing about it is a lot of the LA things tend to end up running north, so when the guys need to GTFO the're gonna be headed more towards your way.

Comment

• Flippy02
          • Nov 2011

I'm east about an hour on the 118 or the 126, thinking about a ride to the beach tomorrow

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• TodoMotoSalty
            • Apr 2011

Badass guys, yeah I'm from the San Fernando Valley so it's not unfamiliar territory for me. Kinda like moving back home for the next few years. Any of y'all Seabees?

Sent using Tapatalk

Comment

• flattrackhooligan
              • Apr 2024

I checked out the new seabees museum. AWesome. Found a few pics of my dad in the archives.

Comment

• TodoMotoSalty
                • Apr 2011

Hey that's fuckin cool man

Comment

• Steamboat
                  • Nov 2011

I'm in Ventura. Hopefully be on the road real soon.

Comment

• EnglandStGarage
                    • Aug 2009

I live in huntington beach now but I was born n raised in ventura, which is right around the corner. All my family still lives there along with a lot of friends. its an awesome area. There's great riding all through the hills of ojai and santa barbara. Great surf from Malibu to Rincon. When I was a kid all I wanted to do was get the hell out of that town. Now I realize how amazing that place is. way less crowded, free parking, awesome weather. Also one of the few places in so cal you can still drink on most of the beaches. Its a unique place. Ill end up in that area for sure.

Comment

• 24Cycles
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by EnglandStGarage
                      I live in huntington beach now but I was born n raised in ventura, which is right around the corner. All my family still lives there along with a lot of friends. its an awesome area. There's great riding all through the hills of ojai and santa barbara. Great surf from Malibu to Rincon. When I was a kid all I wanted to do was get the hell out of that town. Now I realize how amazing that place is. way less crowded, free parking, awesome weather. Also one of the few places in so cal you can still drink on most of the beaches. Its a unique place. Ill end up in that area for sure.

Good seeing you again brother! I want come up and drink with ya soon. I miss HB

Comment

• EnglandStGarage
                        • Aug 2009

Always a pleasure man! Beers soon! Lets ride to chopperfest too!

Comment

• WingNut
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by TodoMotoSalty
                          I'm gonna be movin out there end of this year so I thought I'd see if I can find anyone out in that general area to ride, wrench and barhop with.
                          I've got a month long TDY there in January. I'll be in LA with friends during the week but I'll have plenty of time to kill after work there. Hit me up.

Comment

• TodoMotoSalty
                            • Apr 2011

Right on man

Comment

• TodoMotoSalty
                              • Apr 2011

Wassup everyone? So I'm officially moved, livin in Pt Hueneme now. Unfortunately my chopper is still in Houston. Gotta get it brought over somehow in the next couple months. So other than not havin a ride it's cool. I'm from the SFV but never really been in the Oxnard/Ventura area. So if anyone's chillin, grabbin a brew or whatevers, hit me up if y'all wanna chill. Lookin forward to meetin some cool riders out here!!

Sent using Tapatalk

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;