Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bishop
    • Mar 2011

I plan on heading up there. Maybe I can meet you on the way. What time you thinking?

Comment

• Nosebleed
      • Mar 2010

I'm gonna go in the morning. You gonna stay the night out there? Probably leave my house around 10am or so...maybe 9:30?

Comment

• Bishop
        • Mar 2011

I don't plan on spending the night, but you never know. I don't think I'll get moving any earlier than 9 or so, been a long hot week.

Comment

• Nosebleed
          • Mar 2010

I'm not feeling super well either so I may not be in a huge hurry. You got my number? We'll get in touch in the morning.

Comment

• Nosebleed
            • Mar 2010

Good times over the weekend, enjoyed hanging out with you fellas as well as the ladies that you brought with ya. TS's Mom rules!

Hope to see you all again soon. Cheers.

Comment

• BolliverShagnasty
              • Aug 2009

Hell yeah. It was an awesome weekend. Really glad you got to hang out again.

Comment

• Bishop
                • Mar 2011

Really bummed I didn't make it out there. Sounds like it was a great time.

Comment

• TyArlo
                  • Sep 2011

Fun Fun Fun Fest? Looks like a good time?

Just purchased two single day passes for the wife and I, kind of expensive but for Amon Amarth and Judas Priest… why the hell not?

Have any of you gone in the past?

Comment

• Blackhalo
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by TyArlo
                    Fun Fun Fun Fest
                    I've never been, but I went to PsychFest and met a bunch of strange(rs)... yes, tickets were shockingly expensive... and most of the bands I wanted to see will likely play Austin again this summer... but the atmosphere was cool, the people were cool, the music was good, it was an experience... that's Austin, it's not hard to have a good time.

Such a good time, in fact, I tend to avoid the bigger events these days... they bring in a lot of out-of-towners, so half the people you meet at these things aren't local (which is very fun, but also a bummer when they leave 2 days later --- the fun in Austin is the people, not the events)... between the cost of admission, 10 hours of beer & food, parking, traffic, heat, etc... events come-and-go here so often, unless you have boundless energy and fat $tacks, you almost HAVE to take them for granted (until something just blows yer mind while the stars aligned, and your pockets are flush while your hangovers crushed).

Yeah, rhyming... this is the first night I've stayed home since sometime last week (and I've been doing that for months now), I think I have a hangover from NOT going out... so I'm going to bed, forever, lol... anyway, you'll have a good time man, that's never one of the problems here.

Comment

• Nosebleed
                      • Mar 2010

I havent been to FFF either but it looks good every year. Last year Ice-T did a rap set, plus a set with Body Count, I think Black Flag (without Rollins of course) played, Snoop was there, can't remember who all, maybe Deftones, it was a very diverse lineup.

J is right, unless you are making mad cash it's tough to see even a fraction of the good shows and events that come to Austin and San Antonio. SA gets a lot of the more mainstream rock and metal shows but it's only a 90 mile drive south to SA so that's not bad.

I'm still recovering from the madness that is ROT rally with a strained muscle in my leg (presumably from drunken golf cart theatrics, but not sure) and a nice respiratory infection. Austin can wear you out, haha.

Comment

• Chile
                        • Feb 2010

Whats up Austin 33. Im in Houston, but wanted to reach out to you yall. Im looking for someone that knows how to wrench on triumph motors. Im getting close to finishing a build and my motor could use a littlr love replacing pushrod tubr seals and then refreshing thr whole motor in the winter. Any help would be great

Comment

• TyArlo
                          • Sep 2011

I tend to avoid the bigger events these days...

I totally agree. Had to throw down the funds to see Judas Priest, never seen 'em and don't know if I'll ever get the chance again.
                          Last edited by TyArlo; 06-29-2014, 9:25 PM.

Comment

• Nosebleed
                            • Mar 2010

Anything going on this week? J? I am in need of a little evening riding if the weather will cooperate. Looks like at least a 30% chance of rain every day this week, but it will probably be the usual central Texas spotty showers.

Need a little time behind bars.

This time of year things usually get a little "dead" as the heat arrives and the events slow down. Maybe we can plan some Saturday evening get togethers for the hot part of the summer. Meet up late afternoon for a ride and then hit the town for evening activities or something.

Comment

• Blackhalo
                              • Jul 2011

I just got home from riding all weekend, about to settle in to work... trying not to go out during the week these days, I need to slow down a bit... life has been outta control for months now, time to get back to work and make some money, finish the Shovel, etc... I'm generally sticking to weekends (Saturday/Sunday) and the occasional garage night during the week if it feels right... I really wanna finish some projects, get my welding skills in order, etc (hangovers every 2nd day and broke bank accounts keep standing in the way).

Shig and I are planning to do regular Sunday rides, search for cool roads and strange country pubs... and it's hard to stay home on a nice Saturday afternoon... so weekends it is.

Comment

• Bishop
                                • Mar 2011

I'm ready to do some riding with the bros. Been riding to work but I need more!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;