CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 73 of 79 First ... 23637172737475 ... Last

Hows hitting up the show class party on Saturday? Ima be riding out frim San Antonio if anyones down to catch some miles.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I plan on stopping by the SC release though I'll be in the cager. Apparently bikes go to my garage to die.

Real bummer to hear about you Nosebleed. Been through the D myself but not with li'ls. Much support sent your way.

As you are the father of this thread, I'm sure most subscribers (myself included) would say the same: if there's anything we can help with....

Get Adobe Flash player

Howdy Fellers,

Just chiming in on this here website as a very late introduction to chopcult and the 512.

About me: San Antonio native, grew up always wanting a motorcycle but could never afford one. Graduated college, thought my career in film would never take off so I sold used cars and bought an ironhead from some meth heads in marble falls with chopper dreams. Ended up getting called out to NY and LA to start my career and the ironhead went on the backburner. Fast forward a couple years and I landed back in Austin, paired up with one of my best buds and started the never-ending tail chase of owning a 76 sportster. Met some friends, went on some rides and now I'm proud to be a member of the Austin motorcycle community. Now I own a chrome-daddy fresh '90 FXR and plan on building a sweet chopper this winter (pending fundage).

Wanted to let you guys know, as the unofficial self-promoted brand manager of Old Filthy, that we have some very new and exciting things coming your way. Can't say much now, but I can guarantee you it will be big, and I'm looking forward to doing my best to keep this community thriving. If you get a chance, check out the sweet build vids for Matt Jackson on Motornation and the Born Free youtube page to see some of the work myself and Pizzile have put in to put Austin on the map as one of the best places to own and work on a motorcycle. See you on the road, suckers.
    Last edited by worldsbelow; 07-03-2015 at 10:34 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Show class party was great. All planning goes out the window when so many out of town friends show up. Thought I'd drop in a couple pics. And wanna say to Words Below , great job on those vids.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	61697Click image for larger version. 

Size:	169.7 KB 
ID:	61698
    Ended up riding east into the farm land Sunday instead of heading to marble falls. Y'all stay safe out there.

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks dude! Show Class party was awesome. So many awesome builds. The after party at Heath's was pretty wild too. Looking forward to more sweet rides/events this summer.

Get Adobe Flash player

What's up fellas been looking for a forum to throw down and to check on current events went to the show class party at the lost well and was a kick ass time and some great builds can't wait till the next one I'm down here in Houston and ain't much goin on here as far as I know if any body lives in the northwest side I'm always down to rideClick image for larger version. 

Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	61807

Get Adobe Flash player

Man, was so bummed about missing the Show Class party, but family stuff comes first, especially when it's a holiday weekend and I have my kiddos. Ah well, there will be other parties.

So, anybody got any rides, events or whatnot coming up soon? Im anxious to get out there again after a hiatus for a couple of months. Got the bike back on the road last week finally. Been needing 2-wheeled therapy for my soul.

Give me a shout if you fellas plan any rides or anything. Im thinking that I should be free next weekend.

Get Adobe Flash player

Anything going on this weekend? I have my kiddos tonight but they are going to grandma's house tomorrow afternoon. Want to ride tomorrow evening or Sunday.

Get Adobe Flash player

im down for a ride Saturday or sunday. I get out of work at 4 Saturday and im down anytime sunday. don't give a shit where or how far.

What's up y'all? I'm in San Antonio. Ride a newer bike, but I can't get any of my friends to get off their asses and ride with me. I work 6 days a week, but I'm usually down to ride most sundays. Looking forward to meeting and riding with you guys soon. Cheers!

Get Adobe Flash player

August 8th I'm riding out to Fredericksburg from Austin. Anybody interested ? The lady and I gotta do some wedding prepping there but it's a good day trip. plenty to do around there for an afternoon before riding back.
    And just got reminded that Day of the Drags is this weekend in temple. Anybody going to that?
    Last edited by Mudbug77; 07-28-2015 at 10:07 AM.

I might be able to meet you guys in Fburg that day, if I'm not working. Why did the kontinentals change DOTD to the hottest time of year?! I used to go camp out every year, but that ain't happening now!

Get Adobe Flash player

Probably because they're hosting a second round-up in Louisiana in October would be my guess.
    August 8 is also Ride for Larry Pierce day. Danny , we could grab a beer in Lukenbach.

That's right...I forgot about that whole "Roundup Pt. 2: More money for Steve's House" thing. I've never been to Lukenbach. Sounds cool. Let me know.
    Last edited by DannyBastard; 07-29-2015 at 9:47 AM. Reason: Wrong date

Get Adobe Flash player

Alright, so Im going to be able to make it to Day of the Drags after all, heck yeah man! So I live in Round Rock and it's a nice ride to Little River from my house; I do it often. If you fellas want to meet up with my buddy Dave and I, we will make it the usual spot:

Saturday, 10am meetup in Round Rock at everyone's favorite local hole in the wall breakfast joint:
    Serena's Breakfast and Donut
    1732 N Mays St, Round Rock, TX 78664

We will plan to roll out some time around 10:30 but not in a big hurry. Hope to see you there.

Get Adobe Flash player

anyone know of a swap meet that is down in south Austin?

Get Adobe Flash player

Hamilton pool road gets wild once you pass Hamilton pool. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	11 
Size:	294.1 KB 
ID:	62444Click image for larger version. 

Views:	12 
Size:	327.9 KB 
ID:	62445Click image for larger version. 

Size:	310.7 KB 
ID:	62446 had an amazing ride yesterday , ended up in johnson city. Took a dip in the Perdenales river. Next week I hear the Vise Grips are riding to Wimberly for the Ride for Larry Pierce. I'm still heading to Fredericksburg. Hope y'all had as good a weekend as I did. Nosebleed, got any pics from the DotD ride?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbug77 View Post
    Hamilton pool road gets wild once you pass Hamilton pool. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	11 
Size:	294.1 KB 
ID:	62444Click image for larger version. 

Size:	327.9 KB 
ID:	62445Click image for larger version. 

Size:	310.7 KB 
ID:	62446 had an amazing ride yesterday , ended up in johnson city. Took a dip in the Perdenales river. Next week I hear the Vise Grips are riding to Wimberly for the Ride for Larry Pierce. I'm still heading to Fredericksburg. Hope y'all had as good a weekend as I did. Nosebleed, got any pics from the DotD ride?

any more info on that ride?

If you're following Matt on the IG, there's a flyer for it and info on his profile.

Get Adobe Flash player

what's IG? insta gram? no.

Share This